Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Does anyone have some recommendations for players with this tactic? I'm looking for 1 or 2 good central midfielders.. Money is not an issue ;)

Struggling with non league Sheffield FC, get a run going then can't score for a few games. Love how the tactic looks but perhaps you need a level of quality in players which you don't get in the Northern Premier League

Just Amazing. However, I have a question. How can I hold a result when I started the game with the 'underdog' version? For example, at the Europa League final I was winning 2-0 until the HT. Then, they came back 2-2 and in extra time my GK made an own goal -.-. The same situation happened in the Wolfsburg game.

Thanks goal2581999 and TheWibe :D.

View attachment 651400View attachment 651401View attachment 651403
View attachment 651413View attachment 651416
Try this, very helpful for me atm, no goal conceded since implementing this late in the match

View attachment 352460

Back... Again!

Hello Everyone :)

I'm now completely done with vacations..

That means more time for FM!

Woop! Woop!

I will try to complete the Player recommendation posts this week.

So if anyone have a player they recommend, pleas tell us :)

Mirsoslav Radovic is a pretty good AMC for Championship level and possibly lower Premier League level. Can get him for around £1 million.

Some cheap ones doing a good job for me:

Timo Horn, GK (Koln)
Manuel Schmiedebach, DR/MC (Hannover)
Juan Fuentes, DL (Espanyol)
Julian Baumgartlinger, MC (Mainz)
Gil Romero, MC (Estudiantes)
Panagiotis Tachtsidis, MC (FC Genua)
Will Hughes, AMC (Derby)
Ravel Morrison, AML/R (West Ham)
Andrija Zivkovic, AML/R (Partizan)
Sebastian Blanco, AMR (Metalist)
Lucas Pratto, ST (Velez Sarsfield)

some of them should turn out to be class for international level, too :)

Goal2581999's famous page 52 tweak! :D

I see alot of questions about Goal's Galatasaray tweak!

So to make it easier for you guys.
I'll put it the link to this post in the OP!

I still recommend to use the ones in the OP
But if those don't do it for you, this might do the trick :)

Download link!
Page_52_tweak.tac

Results!

Ask you'reself this before every game:

1. Am i favorite?

If YES, ask you're self this:

1.1 Am i against a big team?

If YES then use the normal version, if NO, follow the checklist onwards.

2. Am i against an even team?

2.1 if YES, ask you're self this:

2.2 Am i playing at home?

2.3 If YES, stick to favorite, if NO go with normal.

3. Am i against a small rubbish team i should trash?

3.1 If YES, go with favorite regardless of home/away

This is what i am doing, and how to loose i dont know with this tactic.

Also, this tread have so many questions asked that have the answere in the opening post. Read the opening post people, and all shall be revealed!

I'll put this under tactical tips in the OP :P Thanks alot mate!

Some cheap ones doing a good job for me:

Timo Horn, GK (Koln)
Manuel Schmiedebach, DR/MC (Hannover)
Juan Fuentes, DL (Espanyol)
Julian Baumgartlinger, MC (Mainz)
Gil Romero, MC (Estudiantes)
Panagiotis Tachtsidis, MC (FC Genua)
Will Hughes, AMC (Derby)
Ravel Morrison, AML/R (West Ham)
Andrija Zivkovic, AML/R (Partizan)
Sebastian Blanco, AMR (Metalist)
Lucas Pratto, ST (Velez Sarsfield)

some of them should turn out to be class for international level, too :)

Sweet! nice list there mate :) thanks alot!

This tactic is suffering from a **** match engine just like every other amazing tactic I've tried this version. It's brilliant against most formations, but once you play against a certain formation it just falls over dead. My team conceded 12 goals in 24 matches before playing Southampton away. They use Gaston Ramirez as a lone striker and he scored 5 goals and we lost 6-2. Same defence that's been rock solid all season. Same thing almost happened against Arsenal away to, they completely outplayed us, but Giroud is just ****. He could easily have scored 5 as well.

Great tactic. I really love it. But I'm pretty much done with this version of FM. Had enough

This tactic is suffering from a **** match engine just like every other amazing tactic I've tried this version. It's brilliant against most formations, but once you play against a certain formation it just falls over dead. My team conceded 12 goals in 24 matches before playing Southampton away. They use Gaston Ramirez as a lone striker and he scored 5 goals and we lost 6-2. Same defence that's been rock solid all season. Same thing almost happened against Arsenal away to, they completely outplayed us, but Giroud is just ****. He could easily have scored 5 as well.

Great tactic. I really love it. But I'm pretty much done with this version of FM. Had enough

Hehe, yes thats happend to me aswell :P lost 3-0 once just in the middle of 15 games victory streak.. but that can happen in real life to.. so I guess thats what they want to achieve.. but in freaking annoying when it happens..

Yea, I don't mind losing games once in a while. It's just the way it happens that gets to me. Almost feels like the game decides you have to lose one now cause you won so many in a row. I know that's not really the case, but it feels like it. This is probably the most dominating tactic I've tried with Man Utd so far though, and I've tried quite a few with them this version.

WHAT KIND OF MONSTER IS THIS?! seriously. my atletico has just won against real madrid 7-3!!! mandzukic scored 4 goals. holy ****! great tactic. i'll post some screens so you could believe me. View attachment 352380
well i see that you still are looking for some recomended players, i'd recomand juanfran, griezmann, rodrigo, koke, kovacic and MANDZUKIC! BEAST!

Back