Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
View attachment 658316
View attachment 658243 -TheCoon Tweak- View attachment 658243

Before i start here, let me firstly add that this has only been possible due to the extremer work done by The Wibe and Goal(sticknumberhere), aswell as the community over the course of FM2014.
When i started out playing FM i prettymuch devestated everything with Jassar's tactics, and had a Atleticosave were i ran over 200matches unbeaten.

Then as patches happens, **** happends right?

After much back and forth, enjoying Danilo's for some time, i wanted something new so i found Steaton's tactics on SIgames homesite.

Devestating at home, but i found it semi wrecked by patching aswell, and i moved on to this tread.

The formation is similare, and tho as of experience and dedication, playing far more than what is healthy it came down to the idea of implementing some small things from Steaton's tactic into here, aswell as testing some own tweaks.
The resoult is finaly ready to be released, and i do hope you find it enjoyable.

View attachment 658310Goalalot_TheCoonView attachment 658307
View attachment 658297
View attachment 658244

The Manager and The Resoults
View attachment 658240View attachment 658238

Malmø CL 1st Knockout round

View attachment 658261View attachment 658262

Next Draw O.o

View attachment 658257

Next Draw O.o, how it turned out...

View attachment 658370View attachment 658373
Comment: First game was a breeze and i played on my strenghts. The away game as another story, but in the first half it looked like i was going to win 10,12-0 as i was 3-0 up before 20min. Chuffed my assistant half time talks again fizzled, but i am in the semi finals of CL so who cares!

Some of the Games so far

View attachment 658258View attachment 658265View attachment 658268View attachment 658269View attachment 658274View attachment 658277

World Club cup finale

View attachment 658285View attachment 658283

The Star's of my squad

View attachment 658245View attachment 658246View attachment 658247View attachment 658254View attachment 658251View attachment 658250

Some Records from last season working on the tweaks:

View attachment 658288View attachment 658283View attachment 658291View attachment 658286

View attachment 658319

Drit bra jobba! :D

I really like the effort you putted into this mate!

I will give it a try, but I almost wanna put it up on the OP "Unseen"..

I let you know how it turns out.. :)

Hey All,

Hopefully my question didn't get lost in the shuffle of posts, but hopefully someone can answer :)

Basically, I just want to know if I should add additional OI instructions during the course of the actual of the game, like if my Assistant is telling me certain players need to be closed down or marked, or do I 100% always make sure not to adjust anything when it comes to the OI on the opposition even during the course of the actual game itself.

thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hey All,

Hopefully my question didn't get lost in the shuffle of posts, but hopefully someone can answer :)

Basically, I just want to know if I should add additional OI instructions during the course of the actual of the game, like if my Assistant is telling me certain players need to be closed down or marked, or do I 100% always make sure not to adjust anything when it comes to the OI on the opposition even during the course of the actual game itself.

thanks! :)
yeah , u can do that , I don't think it affect much to the tactic

Update:

Currently working on CWB, who i for some reason put on anti cross duty.
Also working on tweaking IF, possibly making them wingers.
It's kinda devils fruit, because once i remove F9 striker the IF don't get so fed on through balls as he does not go as deep to set up plays, but rather score himself.... depends what you want.. want loads of goals from IF? or Striker?

V_2 working remarkable now. Watching whole game and up 1-0 home to Aalesund after 15min, but if my strikers dident have brain damage i should have been up 6 or 7-0 already.

Tumbs up for this!
(H)

3-0 at half time, not the worst stats so far :)
View attachment 349586

4-2 fulltime, check the stats :D :D :D
View attachment 349574
Regarding loosing the 2nd half 2-1, the defenders vent on holiday at two set pices, and were afk for like 20min of the game.
Im amazingly pleased that all AFK's chances part from the two set pices were efforts to score goal of the century!

PROMISING!

Last edited:
i have been a fan of IFs but i dont no iff having wingers or IFs would suit liverpool?

Drit bra jobba! :D

I really like the effort you putted into this mate!

I will give it a try, but I almost wanna put it up on the OP "Unseen"..

I let you know how it turns out.. :)

Tusen takk for bra feedback :D

ER litt i ørska for har justert så mye nå at jeg ikke lenger er sikker på hva som fungerer best så tror jeg starter en ny save for å gjøre "ferdig" taktikken.

Tenkte å starte med f.eks ACMilan og spille 10 kamper, loade saven, tweake, spille de samme 10 igjen og sammenligne.

Det som er teit er at jeg er på ferie så har ikke mulighet til å bruke dualscreen eller dualplay >< annoying as fuuuu :p

jobber med en 4-2-3-1 også, ser greit ut med Strømsgodset (samme saven som rbk), men de har elendig spillertropp da jeg tok over og jeg har handla vilt så vet ikke før neste sesong. Det blir i såfall "theCoon_narrow".

let åss sjau!

For the rest of you, i was just thanking Wibe for feedback, and informing him on my plans :)

i have been a fan of IFs but i dont no iff having wingers or IFs would suit liverpool?

As Liverpool you deffo want IF.
Not having it or having it will make or break Sterling as one of the best players in the game.

As IF he will score buttloads, assist buttloads and have buttload rating.
As Winger he will score a few, assist some and have avrage ratings.

Atleast its my experience.

Goal, could you send me that on pm?
i want to compare notes plz :D

Goal, could you send me that on pm?
i want to compare notes plz :D
- First , I'm not playing CWB , to much goal concede from 2 flank
- Second , I'm using W on Left Flank , IF on Right Flank
- Third , I'm Using F9 as a striker , EG as AMC (H) Both score so much (H) Can't explain why , maybe Barkley is so **** good (H)

- First , I'm not playing CWB , to much goal concede from 2 flank
- Second , I'm using W on Left Flank , IF on Right Flank
- Third , I'm Using F9 as a striker , EG as AMC (H) Both score so much (H) Can't explain why , maybe Barkley is so **** good (H)

Barkley IS good, but can you still PM it to me so i can see how it looks?

Back