Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
so first 2 matches with conn's tactic 0-4 win against everton and 6-1 against hull. Sorry no pictures dont know how to upload it

so first 2 matches with conn's tactic 0-4 win against everton and 6-1 against hull. Sorry no pictures dont know how to upload it

Go to advanced, and manage attatchments. you can upload pic from computer there and insert inline next to any text you got.

press F12 to take screenshot btw ingame.

What team did you choose btw?

I've been using this tactic with arsenal. My feedback is that the favorite tactic actually creates more opportunities of goals to the opp. The away tac, is much better (the couter tac), even against worst teams at home.
One thing that i've noticied is that until December I win almost every game, but after that i start losing games after games... It is true that AI gets used to our tac?

View attachment 349332

Some screens
revealing TheCoon_Narrow that i have been working on for release.

Note that my Strømsgodset team is fringe team compared to the Rosenborg squad, and that it has disruptive morale due to me desperatly trying to reinforce the squad.

Goalalot still the best considering i was playing 2nd hand players for my RBK squad...

View attachment 349338

Amazing owngoal by Ludvig Bergby, Strømsgodset RB...
View attachment 349337View attachment 349336View attachment 349335View attachment 349334

TheCoon was
here....

View attachment 349333

After 2 seasons of straight promotions I managed to get into the playoffs in the Championship and got hammered 4-0, now starting the new season I'm near the bottom of the table after 7 games with only 1 win, I think this tactic is wearing off.

Last edited:
I've been using this tactic with arsenal. My feedback is that the favorite tactic actually creates more opportunities of goals to the opp. The away tac, is much better (the couter tac), even against worst teams at home.
One thing that i've noticied is that until December I win almost every game, but after that i start losing games after games... It is true that AI gets used to our tac?
nah , I always lost some game in December and January , but started to win in Feb

goal25881999 which tactic are you use with your Everton?

Back