Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
LOL, is it based on new TFF asymmetric tactic? ;)
nope , Someone in my FM Group suggest me . I think it's pretty cool . But still 4-2-3-1 :D
Just beat Dortmund II( predict 1st ) with Munster ( 7th )
Dortmund II 0 Munster 4

@conn one problem with this tactic my st dont score that much and i got lewandowski

@conn one problem with this tactic my st dont score that much and i got lewandowski

Ive had the same problem, I have Jesse and Vietto and they don't seem to score anymore, would rather have a tactic where the wingers/inside forwards AMC provide the assists and the striker bangs them in on a regular basis

@philipGatherum same here wingers keep shooting and not crossing and love to have a tactic where my st scores like 30+ in a season

@philipGatherum same here wingers keep shooting and not crossing and love to have a tactic where my st scores like 30+ in a season

Exactly the same mate! Wish I could find a tactic that plays like this one except when in the final third my wingers/inside forwards pass instead of shooting. I would die a happy man lol

Exactly the same mate! Wish I could find a tactic that plays like this one except when in the final third my wingers/inside forwards pass instead of shooting. I would die a happy man lol

Be patient guy :D . I'm gonna release a tactic that make all Attack player score . Not only your striker score , AMC will score , Winger will score , even CM will score

haha same here xd lewandowski got 5 goals in 14 matches giroud 8 goals in 17 matches

Be patient guy :D . I'm gonna release a tactic that make all Attack player score . Not only your striker score , AMC will score , Winger will score , even CM will score
ye they score but not much and i rather have like a st that scores 30+ and wingers 10+ but my st must score alot

Ive had the same problem, I have Jesse and Vietto and they don't seem to score anymore, would rather have a tactic where the wingers/inside forwards AMC provide the assists and the striker bangs them in on a regular basis

This is tricky....

I will see what i can do ok? to bad i can't play fast enough to test everything properly :p

This is tricky....

I will see what i can do ok? to bad i can't play fast enough to test everything properly :p

Take your time mate! You're doing an amazing job just a few pointers for you to try and work on.

Back