Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
@conn your tactic is really amazing so i will wait when u have a new one where the striker scores alot :)

Fav version ?? .When agasint 4-2-3-1 wide and 3-5-2 use Counter doesn't matter if u are favourite or underdog

Started with counter version...i scored early goal, but then conceded 2. After half time had to change something...so i swap to favourite version. Should i leave counter version no matter of result?

I lost 3:1 against juve...they destroy me with 6 CCC against mine 0 CCC...i won supercup 3:0 before that match tho....against juve off course.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Started with counter version...i scored early goal, but then conceded 2. After half time had to change something...so i swap to favourite version. Should i leave counter version no matter of result?

I lost 3:1 against juve...they destroy me with 6 CCC against mine 0 CCC...i won supercup 3:0 before that match tho.

Thank you in advance.
when versus 3-5-2 , stick to Counter . Can u suggest me some a good set up when defend free kick ?

when versus 3-5-2 , stick to Counter . Can u suggest me some a good set up when defend free kick ?

Hmm...i like to have defenders on "man mark", 3 attackers in the wall and striker up front. Mids just "go back". I never had major problems with set pieces.

Just open my tweaked tactics and you can copy/paste settings.

Thanks ;)

Hmm...i like to have defenders on "man mark", 3 attackers in the wall and striker up front. Mids just "go back". I never had major problems with set pieces.

Just open my tweaked tactics and you can copy/paste settings.

Thanks ;)
oh tks u, :D

After promotion , It's very hard to win because all team is so **** strong :(
Now I've to make a underdog version :(

this tactic doesnt work for me anymore jst get smashed by everyone worked perfect for 1 season then nothing second season

which team ?

my man utd team in an online game seasons in and if anything my team has got stronger an yet still get destroyed by nearly all teams cant beat chelsea city arsenal at all home or away an i have a far better team than either of them too for example i had 1 ccc againest chelsea 8 no where near the amount of possession from first season using it concede for fun too an i have fastest cb rb an lb in the prem an on the game

I think disabling offside trap, especially against lower quality teams is a must. They tend to play counter and try to find the space behind your defence most of the time, so you get punished. Not only for this tactic, most of the time with any tactic with offside trap on. Still, you can leave it on for bigger opponents.

But as for the Jassar's tactical advices, he advices to use offside trap with a high defensive line against bigger opponents, as well as to use deeper def line with no offisde trap against smaller teams. So that's a question on my mind...
As well as using two BWM's would give the opposition to use the space between midfielders and the defenders since BWM role closes down opposition and leaves space behind. I don't have two BWM suitable players so sometimes I use a DLP with a support role when I play Ruben Pardo on my Real Socidead save.

I'm still eager to try an Enganche role and see how it works. So far the tactic works really well for me btw.
Beat Benfica on a Champions League drill with a score of 7-1.
5-2 with Getafe and mostly recognizable win against Barcelona 4-1.

@conn your tactic is really amazing so i will wait when u have a new one where the striker scores alot :)

Well due to thunderstorm here i cant play atm, so its unfortunatly a bit delayed :/ But thanks for the feedback! im working on it, and atm it seems CF is the strongest pick, but thats not definetive yet.

View attachment 348999
View attachment 349005-TheCoon Tweak-View attachment 349005
View attachment 349009

So a lot of you requested more goals from the striker, and assists from the Wingers.
I have attempted to fix this aswell as reinforcing the tactic, and are now happy to announce that as soon as the season ends i will be releasing Goalalot_TheCoon_v2

Smear you're self with patience, and show mercy upon this poor soul trying to get this done with a thunderstorm howling outside.

View attachment 349000
View attachment 349010Goalalot_TheCoon_v2View attachment 349006
Download Link: View attachment 348900

League table
View attachment 348889

Stats

View attachment 348891
Squad

View attachment 348893
Fixture list

View attachment 348899

Some Games
View attachment 348896View attachment 348895View attachment 348898View attachment 348897View attachment 348841View attachment 348844

Tweaks:

! Tweaked CWB by removing cross less often
! Tweaked AMC slot to be Trequista as it seems to help create more plays with wingers/striker
! Fixed set Pices both offencive and defencive
! Removed offside when playing with deep defencive line. (suggest high line + offside when underdog or getting pressured)
! Changed Striker to TM (still testing, but looks promising)
! Allowing widemen to swap and roam.
! Changed to exploit flanks and overlap to get more crosses for the striker
! Removed shorter passing in team instructions to allowe more unpredictable paterns and prevent getting punished on the break so much

NOTES:

The idea is to adjust Mentality to Attack when facing easy opponents, and counter when away vs hard opponents.
Change Fluidity to Fluid if need to open up more compact opponents and chasing a goal.
If you get a few fast goals in a tough game you can tick on counter and sit back to see the team probably score more due to the opponent throwing people forward.

Thats it i think(er).
Please come with feedback and let me know how it pans out.
There shall be no rest in the tinkerbussiness!

The **** was here....

View attachment 349008

Last edited:
Back