Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Well due to thunderstorm here i cant play atm, so its unfortunatly a bit delayed :/ But thanks for the feedback! im working on it, and atm it seems CF is the strongest pick, but thats not definetive yet.
What if You play with more crosses from your backs

Which tactic do you all think it's better at the moment? The original two tactics in the OP, goal's tweak or Conn's tweak? I'm new here and I'm really excited about this thread, it became so popular in just two weeks! I just want to start a save with Schalke with the best tactic form here :) Thank you, you have all an amazing work here! Can't wait to see your V2 Conn! :)

Conn

No offence, but you give more attention to how it looks your post, than tweaking tactic. I appreciate your effort, but i dont see any tactical suggestions...need a goal tactic would be nice tho.

You should make a story and write in thread that is supposed for these kind of staff.

Cheers, pal :)

Didnt say it was 2023 ha thought it was the base malaga squad!

Want to give this tactic another go but know the defence is so poor on it (for lower teams) though Crystal palace fan guy disproves that a bit! 6th with them is good

Didnt say it was 2023 ha thought it was the base malaga squad!

Want to give this tactic another go but know the defence is so poor on it (for lower teams) though Crystal palace fan guy disproves that a bit! 6th with them is good
Try match preparation: defensive positioning on 50%

Conn

No offence, but you give more attention to how it looks your post, than tweaking tactic. I appreciate your effort, but i dont see any tactical suggestions...need a goal tactic would be nice tho.

You should make a story and write in thread that is supposed for these kind of staff.

Cheers, pal :)

Uhm, i have to dissagree.

Im going to post what is tweaked from orginale once i get there, and you are soooo dead wrong mister.

I pay more attension to how it looks than actually tweaking???

For the past 4 days
i have done nothing but play fm, trying new things with this tactic, and i have only 1 post before with the tweak, then a note, and now the updated version as by request.

I find it quite insulting that you think im not doing jack **** than work on my layout, whom i also think is very important, as of it reflects what i want others to think of me.

I have worked very hard on this, created notes, compared notes to other tactics, trying to put ideas in that will satisfy the people wanting to try Wibes fantastic tactic with a tweak.

If you think im rubbish, and that its rubbish to use so much time trying to create an identity, then steer clear, i don't mind at all.

I respect you for what contributions you have made since FM 2014 got released, but you should also know then after beeing on this forum so long that people are different, and this is me. Like, don't like, i don't realy care
XD

Last edited:
Someone cant take criticism.

You can post everyday different tactic, if you want...i pay attention more to tips like falcon, that adviced to put swaping for wingers late in the match to confuse defence.

If you wouldnt care like you claiming, you would response in much more calm manner.

And stop bolding each sentence...anoying to read.

Someone cant take criticism.

You can post everyday different tactic, if you want...i pay attention more to tips like falcon, that adviced to put swaping for wingers late in the match to confuse defence.

If you wouldnt care like you claiming, you would response in much more calm manner.

And stop bolding each sentence...anoying to read.

So you expect to insult me and getting away with it?

I'm sorry, but i take to much pride in my work to accept that.

Obviously you diden't read what i wrote to well.... People are different, and you should not expect everyone to solve things the same way as you would.

Im sorry if i seemed harsh, but you saying i need to work more on tweaking not layout got my gears grinding.

You obviously have no clue what i have been up to, yet claiming to know more than i do myself about the effort i put in.

I to like advice given by falcon and other community members.

Like the tuch you did at the end there trying to mark you're territory by criticising my boldness.

Go think about what you have done, no supper for you!
XD

Uhm, i have to dissagree.

Im going to post what is tweaked from orginale once i get there, and you are soooo dead wrong mister.

I pay more attension to how it looks than actually tweaking???

For the past 4 days
i have done nothing but play fm, trying new things with this tactic, and i have only 1 post before with the tweak, then a note, and now the updated version as by request.

I find it quite insulting that you think im not doing jack **** than work on my layout, whom i also think is very important, as of it reflects what i want others to think of me.

I have worked very hard on this, created notes, compared notes to other tactics, trying to put ideas in that will satisfy the people wanting to try Wibes fantastic tactic with a tweak.

If you think im rubbish, and that its rubbish to use so much time trying to create an identity, then steer clear, i don't mind at all.

I respect you for what contributions you have made since FM 2014 got released, but you should also know then after beeing on this forum so long that people are different, and this is me. Like, don't like, i don't realy care
XD

How long until you post V2? Just asking as I have reached a crossroads in the game and am waiting for V2 to forge ahead

would have been faster if i dident have to tell Diavolo he gets no supper ^^

Im down to the last tweak now, figuring out what role the striker should play.
testing poacher atm.

Back