Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
You should try this latest tweak from TheWibe.
I have destroyed La Liga with Malaga (media prediction: 12, 135 goals scored).
Basically same tactics as OP but without offside trap
Ok it's 8th of July so beginning of pre season i'll give it a try

would have been faster if i dident have to tell Diavolo he gets no supper ^^

Im down to the last tweak now, figuring out what role the striker should play.
testing poacher atm.
what about targetman?

havent tried yet, but will do :) Update incomming tonight, just a mather of final tweaking

I'm really sorry people must get really annoyed with this question, but im getting very confused which one is the best tactic to use as liverpool?

I'm really sorry people must get really annoyed with this question, but im getting very confused which one is the best tactic to use as liverpool?
try coons tactic it is amazing for me i am arsenal played 19 matches won 16 draw 2 lost 1 won against man united 5-1

Doesnt work for me so far...dont create enough, results are not great 2-1,1-0,1-0 and so on.

Thank you, but not for my squad....go back to my 4-3-3 fetish :P

Lost in the playoffs again, there's something about this tactic that just sucks *** when it comes to the crunch games, I've been on the verge of automatic promotion both seasons and just absolutely ****** it up in the last 8 games, it's so annoying.

Well,

So far so good in my season first season as Man City for the 2017/2018 season. (decided to take the plunge from Bayern Munich to join this squad as I really like the potential of this squad over what I did in Bayern Munich that past 2 seasons there, haha)

View attachment 348878

Stats so far, but of course very early in the season: (Coleman, Rotariu, and David Alba are my major additions this off-season, the rest was inherited from a retired Pellegrini in my game, heh.)

View attachment 348876

Highlight of course for now was my 4-0 romp of Chelsea who finished 2nd last year in the EPL.

View attachment 348875

Normally this is my Starting 11, yea Ross Berkley at this point since he's 23 should be a good AMC, but I have James Rodriguez in his prime at 26 now, can't really do that, so trying hard to convert him into a central midfielder for now, lol.

View attachment 348874

And that's all for now, we'll see how the rest of the season goes... Good News, Aguero asked to resend his Transfer Request (since I'm not in the champions league this season), so that's a good sign morale wise hopefully shouldn't have to many complainers now, lol.

Using the original tactics on the OP for now, since it seems to be working good for me at the moment.

View attachment 660274
View attachment 660261-TheCoon Tweak-View attachment 660261
View attachment 660253

So a lot of you requested more goals from the striker, and assists from the Wingers.
I have attempted to fix this aswell as reinforcing the tactic, and are now happy to announce that as soon as the season ends i will be releasing Goalalot_TheCoon_v2

Smear you're self with patience, and show mercy upon this poor soul trying to get this done with a thunderstorm howling outside.

View attachment 660272
View attachment 660249Goalalot_TheCoon_v2View attachment 660259
Download Link: View attachment 660486

League table
View attachment 660508

Stats

View attachment 660504
Squad

View attachment 660501
Fixture list

View attachment 660489

Some Games
View attachment 660494View attachment 660495View attachment 660492View attachment 660493View attachment 660608View attachment 660605

Tweaks:

! Tweaked CWB by removing cross less often
! Tweaked AMC slot to be Trequista as it seems to help create more plays with wingers/striker
! Fixed set Pices both offencive and defencive
! Removed offside when playing with deep defencive line. (suggest high line + offside when underdog or getting pressured)
! Changed Striker to TM (still testing, but looks promising)
! Allowing widemen to swap and roam.
! Changed to exploit flanks and overlap to get more crosses for the striker
! Removed shorter passing in team instructions to allowe more unpredictable paterns and prevent getting punished on the break so much

NOTES:

The idea is to adjust Mentality to Attack when facing easy opponents, and counter when away vs hard opponents.
Change Fluidity to Fluid if need to open up more compact opponents and chasing a goal.
If you get a few fast goals in a tough game you can tick on counter and sit back to see the team probably score more due to the opponent throwing people forward.

Thats it i think(er).
Please come with feedback and let me know how it pans out.
There shall be no rest in the tinkerbussiness!

The **** was here....

View attachment 660255
well i will test it in the morning hope it works

testing conn's tac. I will give you som feedback.I 've been using the sir goalalot original, both favorite as the standard with better results with standard,but in the middle of season i lost a lot of points,that cost me twice the champeons premier league. but i won the CL 2020-2021.
EDIT:i'm playing with spurs,
Note:This tactic ****'s V3 does not have OI... what do we put in OI?
Another point worse considering is: att corners, the AMR andAML are set to stay back Vs the DL and DR are set to go forward. I thing you should put 3 players to stay back.

Last edited:
View attachment 660274
View attachment 660253

So a lot of you requested more goals from the striker, and assists from the Wingers.
I have attempted to fix this aswell as reinforcing the tactic, and are now happy to announce that as soon as the season ends i will be releasing Goalalot_TheCoon_v2

Smear you're self with patience, and show mercy upon this poor soul trying to get this done with a thunderstorm howling outside.

View attachment 660272

League table
View attachment 660508

Stats

View attachment 660504
Squad

View attachment 660501
Fixture list

View attachment 660489

Some Games
View attachment 660494View attachment 660495View attachment 660492View attachment 660493View attachment 660608View attachment 660605

Tweaks:

! Tweaked AMC slot to be Trequista as it seems to help create more plays with wingers/striker
! Removed offside when playing with deep defencive line. (suggest high line + offside when underdog or getting pressured)
! Removed shorter passing in team instructions to allowe more unpredictable paterns and prevent getting punished on the break so much

NOTES:

The idea is to adjust Mentality to Attack when facing easy opponents, and counter when away vs hard opponents.
Change Fluidity to Fluid if need to open up more compact opponents and chasing a goal.
If you get a few fast goals in a tough game you can tick on counter and sit back to see the team probably score more due to the opponent throwing people forward.

Thats it i think(er).

The **** was here....

View attachment 660255
If You can and want will You try it with a better team and post Some screens? Like Arsenal/liverpool?

View attachment 660274
View attachment 660253

View attachment 660272

League table
View attachment 660508

Stats

View attachment 660504
Squad

View attachment 660501
Fixture list

View attachment 660489

Some Games

Tweaks:

NOTES:

Thats it i think(er).

The **** was here....

View attachment 660255

OI ?

testing conn's tac. I will give you som feedback.I 've been using the sir goalalot original, both favorite as the standard with better results with standard,but in the middle of season i lost a lot of points,that cost me twice the champeons premier league. but i won the CL 2020-2021.
EDIT:i'm playing with spurs,
Note:This tactic ****'s V3 does not have OI... what do we put in OI?
Another point worse considering is: att corners, the AMR andAML are set to stay back Vs the DL and DR are set to go forward. I thing you should put 3 players to stay back.

Strange, must be an oversight as im sure i sorted the set pices. will fix and update tomorrow, bedtime now :) tnx for testing it man <3.

Im using jassar's set pices for 14.3, but i dont know if there is any better ones out there. feel free to twist it to own personal preferences!

@Jeffboy07, sure i can start a new save tomorrow.
Been to bussy tweaking for the past das locked in my Rosenborg save, but my Rosenborg team is pretty alrightish considering it won me the Champions league. My worst fear is that this totaly flops with miediocre/low teams.

Will try both tomorrow, say Atletico Madrid aaand Eibar?

Regarding OI: @Spedro and @tuffboy, it should be preset by assistant manager if you have a decent one, however this is something i havent gotten down to yet, so it might be possible it works best with no OI aswell as with a good assistant manager setting OI or even you're self setting it.

I will make sure its sorted tomorrow along with set pices.

Goo night Addicts ;)

The **** was here.....

Back