Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
I'd just like to say a big thank you to The Wibe, and goal2581999, for this tactic. Over the course of a couple of seasons I've made little tweaks here and there to suit my team, and I would recommend everyone do the same, I don't believe there truly is a 'plug and play' tactic for every team (Personally, I like making tweaks to suit my own team - I feel somewhat proud when I see something I've changed have a positive effect).
But anyway, the original tactic is enjoyable to watch and has been the foundation of my positive FM experience when I got to a stage where I was close to giving up with the game entirely, so thanks!

which version of coons tactic are you using? I'm using v1 with arsenal and struggling a bit

Doesnt work for me so far...dont create enough, results are not great 2-1,1-0,1-0 and so on.

Thank you, but not for my squad....go back to my 4-3-3 fetish :P
hey Diavolo , if i use W ( A ) should I use Fb ( S ) or WB ( S ) ?

Which tactic do you all think it's better at the moment? The original two tactics in the OP, goal's tweak or Conn's tweak? I'm new here and I'm really excited about this thread, it became so popular in just two weeks! I just want to start a save with Schalke with the best tactic form here :) Thank you, you have all an amazing work here! Can't wait to see your V2 Conn! :)
don't U my tweak :D It's pretty **** , only work with top team :D . I'm makin' a new one :D be patient

Mate, i see you are quite experience with this tactic...are there other formations beside 4-2-3-1 and 3-5-2, that i should play with counter version?
With Tactic in OP , It will struggling when versus 3-5-2( Like Man Utd in new LFC update ) , 4-2-3-1 Wide ( Like Chelsea ) , 4-3-3 .
ANd Dia , Do u know how to add preset tactic , I can see Thewibe can do that :D

Hey..
i'm getting a lot of red cards, every game a red card, its frustrating, can you give some tips?

i was amazed with results i had achived with Atletico so i gave it a try with Liverpool. still nice but it is absoluly impossible to beat Chelsea or Man Utd. it is pretty weird becouse in group stage of CL i've managed to beat Real Madrid 2-0 in home game, and a draw away. in league i won smoothly against Man City and Arsenal. let's make it simple. tactic is still awesome but it needs some tweak against van Gaal's and Mourinho's teams.

i was amazed with results i had achived with Atletico so i gave it a try with Liverpool. still nice but it is absoluly impossible to beat Chelsea or Man Utd. it is pretty weird becouse in group stage of CL i've managed to beat Real Madrid 2-0 in home game, and a draw away. in league i won smoothly against Man City and Arsenal. let's make it simple. tactic is still awesome but it needs some tweak against van Gaal's and Mourinho's teams.
-.- This tactic have some problem when agasint 3-5-2 ( Man Utd ) and 4-2-3-1 Wide ( Chelsea)

Give me some screens and feedback asap!!!

v_3 is more solid all over so id recommend that one. Glad you are testing it thoug :)

well i lost my first 4 games

you lost the 4 first games with v_3?

what team are you? what fixtures do you have? is the tactic fluid?
Its a high tempo tactic so it will not work to well before its fluid as there will be totaly shait passing going on and lots of balldrops i would imagine.

Oh well then, nothing to do but start a new save and test it myself

you lost the 4 first games with v_3?

what team are you? what fixtures do you have? is the tactic fluid?
Its a high tempo tactic so it will not work to well before its fluid as there will be totaly shait passing going on and lots of balldrops i would imagine.

Oh well then, nothing to do but start a new save and test it myself
i am arsenal just won 1-0 against man united View attachment 348706 not going for a new save xd i want to continue

Back