Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
What's the best way to get this tactic familiar with the players used your method in pre season and they was hardly any change in familiarity in the tactics at all

Can anyone share offical fm . I really want to test it with some friend :D . TKs u

I started a save with Viking FK in Tippeligaen using my tweak posted a few pages ago. Didn't worked out that well in the training games. Therefore I tweaked it more and more until the season start. Then it just took my breath away. Predicted 7th, won the the league comfortable with 11 points. I've also tested this with other teams, playing around 10 games each, to see if this works with other teams as well, and results are fantastic. Therefore I release TweakAlot Final, I can secure it's much better than the first one I posted. Some screens as well this time :)

I started a save with Viking FK in Tippeligaen using my tweak posted a few pages ago. Didn't worked out that well in the training games. Therefore I tweaked it more and more until the season start. Then it just took my breath away. Predicted 7th, won the the league comfortable with 11 points. I've also tested this with other teams, playing around 10 games each, to see if this works with other teams as well, and results are fantastic. Therefore I release TweakAlot Final, I can secure it's much better than the first one I posted. Some screens as well this time :)

lookin' great mate :D

I have an recommendation for a very cheap striker that scores alot of goals for me with this tactic. Apostolos Vellios from Everton. You get him on loan or very cheap. His contract is expiring after the first season. I have tried him in both Monaco and Crystal Palace. (As a cover for Falcao/Chamakh. He has alot of potential..

I recommend Thomas Drage, who is recommended in the OP. He scores a lots of goals in AMC position. He is my top scorer!

OP Update

- Changed "During season" Training!

Still working on the player recommendation posts
got some great feedback so far, so thanks alot :)

I recommend Thomas Drage, who is recommended in the OP. He scores a lots of goals in AMC position. He is my top scorer!

In which club have you tried Thomas Drage? I have just signed him for my Crystal Palace. (Getting him in january). I have Tomas Martinez but need some cover for him.

In which club have you tried Thomas Drage? I have just signed him for my Crystal Palace. (Getting him in january). I have Tomas Martinez but need some cover for him.

I'm currently using him in Standard.. He got Belgium Bal'on dor first season..

Im now testing the new Wibe version with West Brom (predicted 12th in PL).

Will come back with screens and info as i go...

1st Friendly
View attachment 347725

With DLP tweak despite mulumbu/Yacob is perfect for 2x bwm

lots of assists from wingers and cwb's

Never won this much in a friendly before...

17 ccc
8half chances.

PROMISING!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about removing the Favorite ( Control ) version, as I don't think its working as it should.
And I don't have any problems playing small teams with the Standard ( Counter ) version.

I take the final decision in a few days, so let me know what you guys think :)

I'm thinking about removing the Favorite ( Control ) version, as I don't think its working as it should.
And I don't have any problems playing small teams with the Standard ( Counter ) version.

I take the final decision in a few days, so let me know what you guys think :)

View attachment 347699

Standard (Counter) Version.
In the favourite version opponents have few CCC (for example 4 shots and 2 CCC)

So now it's a race between TweakAlotFinal and Wibe version, that Conn uses :)

Back