Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Gonna test with South or Newcastle . If still have the same success , I'll share it :D

The Push higher, stopper tweak seems to help a little bit, but its strange to see how terrible it's working compare to last season regardless.

I watch a lot of extended highlights and the players are making loads of silly mistakes.

Examples:

A) Balanta gets the ball from Hart, mvoes a bit forward and turns around to pass b ack to hart, to weak pass comes in and the striker is through and scores (happends a few times)

B) My winger does the same, moves up towards midtfield then makes a high pass back to Hart, striker gets through and scores.

C) Yacob and Mulumbu looks like youth players as they stand inside the opponent not trying to win the ball.

D) Most of my goals is on corner or shoots from wicked angles, and almost never ever from the center.

AI???? who knows, the highlights looks riddicilouse compare to last season.
Up 3-0 to Watford withinn 19min, cant score more but hold it until half time. Tell the boys its good, but we can do better. Watford had 1 shoot in first half. Win the game 3-2, i have 0 shoot in 2nd half and watford is having 6 ccc ><

What is your squad like goal?? Would like to see it tested with a more average team than Newcastle or Southampton maybe Swansea or West brom?? Norwich evN

Honestly, between this and TFF 4-2-3-1, i have to say that this tactic does not fit my United squad.

And the main problem is not defence, which counters other players here. My main problem is attack. I simply don't score although having a lot of shots, don't have CCCs and my striker (Van Persie) is useless....

The 2 mids work ok and the AMC does not work for the team, he works more a SS, so a player like Mata players and scores more as a AML than AMC...

Also, 11 games made, not a single corner goal, or free kick!

So, AI, ME, tactic or players? Will exclude me since i just click play game, uploaded the tactic to the game and choose the best United 1st 11.

@ TheWibe

Did you ever consider putting up your Original counter tactic as main tactic up again? I still see alot of users including me using this one and I really believe after some testing with several teams that that tactic is way more solid and effective then your last tweak which is up at the front page now.

Any others who have the same meaning?

Im just going to finish the season now.
Changing tactics whenever my job near dissapears, then il post my starting linup anbd give it another go next season.

10 games using the original 14.3 counter version with leicester (first season)

Won 8, drew 2 and lost 0 - Scored 27 and conceded just 5.

Tbf i was going strong before switching to the tactic but wasn't creating or scoring enough.

took my Man utd team a little while to get going but this tactic is brilliant. i'm crushing teams :-)

Can you post the original please?

If I recall the only difference between the original counter tactic and the new one is Off-Side Trap was picked as an option and the Fluidity was set to Fluid instead of Balanced as it is now.

All the roles are exactly the same as there were no PPM that I noticed were different.

Ohh my... I guess this is another reason why I went with Manchester City now.. I just received my transfer budget for next season:

View attachment 345523

(oops uploaded the wrong picture, fixed now)

That's just with a 50/50 split between salary and payroll, if go full transfer budget it's over 400 million, lol...

In case anyone is curious this is what Manchester City is worth at the moment:

View attachment 345524

Man who to buy, lol :)

Last edited:
Back