Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 956K
Holy ****. My team just went gung-ho after a minor tweak (I mean more goals and less conceded, just like an explosive bomb)
I just changed the two CB to defend instead of cover duty, then more expressive in team instructions. 2 changes that turned everything around, I'm beating teams for fun now 8-|

Last edited:
Holy ****. My team just went gung-ho after a minor tweak (I mean more goals and less conceded, just like an explosive bomb)
I just changed the two CB to defend instead of cover duty, then more expressive in team instructions. 2 changes that turned everything around, I'm beating teams for fun now 8-|
great ^^

Is there any way to make my team more clinical? I have 20+ shots every game, with many CCC's per game yet can hardly score now for some reason. My front 4 are pretty good so I'm a bit confused as to why they aren't scoring?

I suggest trying more expressive in team instructions. I started scoring a lot more after this, should work better if you have creative players up front.

I suggest trying more expressive in team instructions. I started scoring a lot more after this, should work better if you have creative players up front.

Cheers for the suggestion. Just put it in, and just lost 3-0 to Dortmund (my rivals being Schalke so not a great start) however I'll give it a few games to kick in. My front 4 consists of Lacazette as ST, with Draxler as AML, Meyer as AMC and Farfan/Sam as AMR.

Cheers for the suggestion. Just put it in, and just lost 3-0 to Dortmund (my rivals being Schalke so not a great start) however I'll give it a few games to kick in. My front 4 consists of Lacazette as ST, with Draxler as AML, Meyer as AMC and Farfan/Sam as AMR.

Maybe get the morale on your side will do wonders. Try getting good response from the team talks. I think the key of getting success in this FM are down to around 60 % team management (training, team talks etc) and 40 % down to the tactic. Of course it's also important with the right player types for the tactic.

I just put in more expressive, since I have creative players all around the pitch. My central mids for an example are better at playmakers role than a ballwinner type, but now they play more like a mixture and can use their qualities more.

Maybe get the morale on your side will do wonders. Try getting good response from the team talks. I think the key of getting success in this FM are down to around 60 % team management (training, team talks etc) and 40 % down to the tactic. Of course it's also important with the right player types for the tactic.

I just put in more expressive, since I have creative players all around the pitch. My central mids for an example are better at playmakers role than a ballwinner type, but now they play more like a mixture and can use their qualities more.

Cheers again for the help. Yeah I just beat Monaco 1-0 in Champions League, which put me top of my group (I always do well in the CL) and then I've just played Kaiserslautern ... and this was the result:
View attachment 342219

Will see how the next few games go, hopefully can start a change in fortunes. My players seem to respond well from team talks and haven't seen any complaints from training schedule or anything so far. Just think my defending needs to improve haha.

Just think my defending needs to improve haha.

Yeah, I think this tactic has a lot of potensial work that can improve the defence. But it's great attacking and I'm scoring goals all the time. Most of the time I score more than the opponent, but I would like to win more like 2-0 instead of 5-3.

Yeah, I think this tactic has a lot of potensial work that can improve the defence. But it's great attacking and I'm scoring goals all the time. Most of the time I score more than the opponent, but I would like to win more like 2-0 instead of 5-3.

I think the defenders is all about the the actual defenders you have... If you look at my fixtures I've posted in the past here on this thread (should be in the 160-166 range)... You'll see my defense ain't to bad, but again I have very solid defenders, so that perhaps could be a factor too.

Naturally, nothing can counter what this silly match engine does at times... You dominate the entire game, and all of sudden one mistake and they capitalize on your mistake and score, :(

Good afternoon staff'm new here in the forum and see you creating tactical genius as I see you guys are really wish someone could help me with a tactic for sports gambling cruise club in Brazil if someone can help me thank you too.

which tactic is this??

Ugh,

My curse of beating big teams has failed so far this season for the 2018/2019 season of Man City:

1st Leg of the Champions League Knockout Round at Dortmund:

View attachment 342107

Once again basically outplayed... lol :(..

gonna have to pull some miracle back home, we'll see...

Hmmm, did i not do the "**** review" of this tactic when i finished the season?

I can't find it :/

Wanted t ocreate a post of my current favorite tactics due to all the spam i get in my inbox ;)
<3 Community <3

Thought it would be easier than replying every time :D

if anyone know what page it might be on let me know

Hmmm, did i not do the "**** review" of this tactic when i finished the season?

I can't find it :/

Wanted t ocreate a post of my current favorite tactics due to all the spam i get in my inbox ;)
<3 Community <3

Thought it would be easier than replying every time :D

if anyone know what page it might be on let me know
Click at your account name - Your post - and It's much easier to find your post

So,

Remember the Screenie I posted about my disapointing 3-0 lost @ Dortmund in the 1st Leg of the Knockout Round of the 2018/2019 Champions League?

Well... had to come out swinging at Home and in order for me to do this I decided to play what I consider the Future of Man City, this Wonderkid Striker Regen:

View attachment 342010

Along with at this point, a seasoned Aguero at the AMC position whose not having the year he was last year (half the goals at this point in the season), but he's still solid. I've flirted with this set-up during a course of a few games, but I've never went full blown with it for the whole game..

View attachment 342009

What this does now, is it puts my at prime James Rodriguez at the MC position, but as a DLP (Support)...

View attachment 342008

Which is not ideal, but it puts some massive creativity at the middle of the pitch that's for sure... and Below is my result

View attachment 342011

As you can see, it worked like a charm, complete dominance, almost scary at times.. all 3 goals came in the first half... I kept on chipping away in the 2nd half, but could not get that go ahead goal.. Than a Penalty happened in my favor in the box, but Aguero had the **** penalty shot blocked. :(..

So things were looking like it would go extra time, since it's 3 All total on the Aggregate now and no one has any away goals yet... And than my seasoned Aguero pulls an amazing pass during Injury Time to the wonderkid striker, and he goes off to the races, and kicks this incredible goal at the 92 Minute mark :)

Check out the sequence below..

View attachment 342007View attachment 342006

View attachment 342005View attachment 342004View attachment 342003

View attachment 342002View attachment 342001

So yea, granted it's just a video game, but man did I jump out of my chair when that happen, haha !

Back