Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 587
  • Views Views 435K
The tactic seems very pace orientated upfront :) I am thinking for checking how rolando Aarons would cope upfront as added fire power, slow strikers don't suit this style :)

How good is this tactic without the corner exploit?

Dude, you definitely need to see a doctor or maybe take your pills...

You've asked this question countless amount of times already and you've been answered many times but you're still keep asking it... WTF is wrong with you?

Last edited:
I have only gotten one answer? and now he has updated the tactic, maybe it is better now and doesnt need corner exploit?

As I really hate to benefit from the corner exploit, as it is just too irrealistic, I've taken it from the tactic. Changed corner taking to aim for the first post, and just letting the game decide who takes it. As you can see totally dominating the portuguese second league with Chaves (medida prediction 14th and according to Genie Scout best 7th team in the league) and with only 6 goals coming from corners. And as I said before loving the fact my striker is scoring so much (from open play!!).
So yes you can remove the corner exploit, and still dominate. I'm still using the original tactic by the way!

View attachment 242290View attachment 242289View attachment 242288

As I really hate to benefit from the corner exploit, as it is just too irrealistic, I've taken it from the tactic. Changed corner taking to aim for the first post, and just letting the game decide who takes it. As you can see totally dominating the portuguese second league with Chaves (medida prediction 14th and according to Genie Scout best 7th team in the league) and with only 6 goals coming from corners. And as I said before loving the fact my striker is scoring so much (from open play!!).
So yes you can remove the corner exploit, and still dominate. I'm still using the original tactic by the way!

View attachment 912561View attachment 912564View attachment 912567

Thanks! the new version or original?

Both versions work really well without corners.From my experience a fast striker is recommended, na left foot on left will get you more assists, right foot on left will get you more goals, and the same for the right winger...

Both versions work really well without corners.From my experience a fast striker is recommended, na left foot on left will get you more assists, right foot on left will get you more goals, and the same for the right winger...

Not sure if pace is a must. This guy here is a tall/strong kind of striker (he has 11 acceleration and 13 pace), and he is having a ball with the tactic (must goals coming from headers after winger's cross).
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-goalalot-15-3-2-4-2-3-1-2015-07-21_00004.jpg

Last edited:

my first game

View attachment 242197

season 2025-2026. pesara is 9th, me 2nd.

i just wanna say, i always start good results but after a few week this tactic cant work like first games.
i started to use this tactic 6/12/2025 with Juventus game.
i have a great team.

View attachment 242188

this is point table
View attachment 242182

i will try some more seasons because most of players have good results. i think this is great. i have always good positions and more shots but some times this tactic doesnt work. i've never dominate a season with fm 2015. i tried every tactic with more than one season and with great teams but i couldnt do it :( i've been playing this game since fm 2005.

Last edited:
Not sure if pace is a must. This guy here is a tall/strong kind of striker (he has 11 acceleration and 13 pace), and he is having a ball with the tactic (must goals coming from headers after winger's cross).
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-goalalot-15-3-2-4-2-3-1-2015-07-21_00004.jpg
perhaps the defenders on portuguese liga de honra have an average speed below that... but don't get me wrong, rooney and falcao are not pacey but get the job done and banged them in, but i'm having more sucess with a pacey one ;)

View attachment 242085Sacked before the turn of the year using the new tactic compared to a 10th place finish last season. Really don't know what went wrong as my squad was much stronger this time around. It's worth mentioning that the 4-1 result against Chelsea ended their unbeaten season and it was 4-0 at half-time.

Don't really know what to say more to praise this tactic (still the original one). Totally dominating portuguese second league with an average team. For that fact nothing of extraordinary, has I have done it before with a couple of other good tactics present in this forum. But to do it with this defensive record is insane. I usually would aim to concede a goal per match has a good defensive record, mainly playing with such a average team. To concede only 18 in 32 matches is CRAZY good. Very impressed with this. Best normal tactic in the forum, as you consistently win with 2-0 results and not 4-3 or 5-3!!! And just love the fact that your striker scores a lot. (removed the corner exploit, so only 7 goals from corners until now).
View attachment 241867View attachment 241866View attachment 241865

Back