Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 587
  • Views Views 435K
I'm really confused as to how people get such great results. No matter what team I try this tactic with, I get absolutely smashed and end up sacked before December...

Used this for my 2nd season at Friska Villjor. First half the season we were 2nd from bottom and in relegation. The second half of the season we only lost once and finished in 6th. I attribute the first half to just having a terrible team.

I bought zivkovic for 9,5 million pounds, and after 5 matches i mutual contract him. He is just so poor.
In fact my other strikers are not performing.
I retrained benzema as AMR because his finishing is so awful.
The only performing striker is ronaldo.
But he is angry because i subtituted him, so i exclude him from the squad and tranafer list him :D
So i bought barbosa and danny ings. Hoping one of them to be a good striker.

Testers Needed

Sir_Goalalot_-_15.3_-_FINAL_-_(Player_Instruction_tweak)

My Results with it..

View attachment 911994View attachment 911997View attachment 911998View attachment 912008

Goals from striker and goals in general is much more consistent now!

I might just put it straight up on the OP, since I believe its better!

First game

104owtu.png

I will continue the test later, I have no time right now but great job

I'm having such tremendous success with the original one that to be honest I'm afraid that trying something else will ruin it. And with the Original one my striker is leading the goalscorer table by far, so already scoring a lot. Is indeed the general opinion that this last one is better?

I'm having such tremendous success with the original one that to be honest I'm afraid that trying something else will ruin it. And with the Original one my striker is leading the goalscorer table by far, so already scoring a lot. Is indeed the general opinion that this last one is better?

That's great to hear man! :)

Well, so far, I guess its too early too see. but I think it might be!

Testers Needed

Sir_Goalalot_-_15.3_-_FINAL_-_(Player_Instruction_tweak)

My Results with it..

View attachment 911994View attachment 911997View attachment 911998View attachment 912008

Goals from striker and goals in general is much more consistent now!

I might just put it straight up on the OP, since I believe its better!

I'm keen to test this with Bournemouth after an average (yet I suppose you could say overarchieving) first season (post #200, 10th in league and League Cup finalists). Had a shabby squad but was given £30-odd million to rebuild and push for the Europa League so I've signed Christian Atsu and Filippo Costa on permanent deals, Louis Reed, Richairo Zivkovic (must be better than a young, inexperienced and misfiring Alberto Cerri), Mohamed Sissoko (free) for the experience and Gerónimi Rulli (free) after missing out on Sergio Romero. Also signed Timo Horn to rotate with Rulli and a handful of other free signings. Currently working on bringing in Balanta since he's still undervalued at River Plate. It's also worth mentioning that I started using the winger tweak for the second season and I've been destroyed in every game compared to actually fighting for it last season with the original tactic.

Last edited:
2i6hu6p.png

I started the save with the previous version, I started to use the new version in the match against Sunderland (picture in previous post), now with more games played and is still a great tactic.

After the games against Aston Villa and Saint Etienne my defense played very badly decided from the match against Crystal Palace used as a training match def. positioning and tactical potential not lost on offense and had better sensations in defense getting 4 games without conceding

f0bwc6.png

some matches that the defense does everything possible to lose a game this year in fm

2 own goals, one penalty (missed), fail goalkeeper passes ...

Back