Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 587
  • Views Views 435K
Has the original post with the tactic been deleted! Just trying to get back into FM and was after a 4-2-3-1 ! Doh!

I know this thread is closed, but for those who use goal2581999's g2 tactic, I recommend Munir El Haddadi, he is really awesome. Like another players, I konw, but his singularity is that he is awesome for AF AND WL !

He can buy very easily after 2 or 3 season.

I know this thread is closed, but for those who use goal2581999's g2 tactic, I recommend Munir El Haddadi, he is really awesome. Like another players, I konw, but his singularity is that he is awesome for AF AND WL !

He can buy very easily after 2 or 3 season.
Lacazette and Hazard is ****** beast

I don't have doubt about that !! I'm sure they have amazing stats.

But they are really expensive !

Welcome back Wibe :)

Tried to keep your old tactic alive the best I could.

Would this version also work wonders with a smaller team? Would counter still be okay to play with?

I think the wibe closed this thread for a reason so I won't reupload that version

Im using your original 4231 tweak at Home and also clusterquack away tactic the ,one with the defensive forwards. please look at the resukts even though i have a great team at Liverpool , having just brought in Barbosa upfront this season .View attachment 924659View attachment 924662 View attachment 924663 So far i have scored 24 goals and concede 4 in 5 games in View attachment 924664the league , I reckon i could be onto something with both these tactics being used Home and away for anyside , even though its early days it looks ****** impressive when used with this clusterquack away tactic . Barbosa's return is amazing so far and fits both these tactics too

What is your team mentality/shape/instructions for that away tactic?

Where is link for staff filters and U23 player filters? can someone uploaded this items???

OMG , Doncaster board is so freakin rich . My tranfer budget and payroll increase twice in just 1 season @@

Back