hi,
what training do you use please ?
if zou can post screenshot's please, thx

Player filters

this is the original player fitlers that OP had. i use them when i need a new young player highly recommend it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 234172 ^^)|)|)|)|)|)|)|)|)

Goal is your Goal2 tactic better than the original as your original tweak has won me the league but striker is not getting as many goals as i would like and my striker is barbosa . Help ?

hello.

I used this tactic before but now I dont know which version is right one?

Can someone please tell me and what about OI's and training?

Thank you.

p.s. I read many posts but am totaly lost. is it goals or wibes or .... have no idea what tactic to use

Goal is your Goal2 tactic better than the original as your original tweak has won me the league but striker is not getting as many goals as i would like and my striker is barbosa . Help ?
train ppm like to beat offside trap

Dortmund - New Begining - New Dawn
2nd Season
View attachment 232912View attachment 232911
Yes we didn't win the league ( so close !!! ) but we have our revenge in UEFA CL final BM
1st Season
View attachment 232910

Macro Reus
View attachment 232908
A player that every coach want :) won Fifa ballon d'or twice in a row

Aboubakar - So Good for only 12M
View attachment 232907

Strootman - Doesn't worth 28M
View attachment 232906

Make the Dream come true
View attachment 232905

My Squad
View attachment 232904View attachment 232903
Finally . the tactic :)

View attachment 232913

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get the Shadow Striker more involved or so? I have Ozil, and I rotate Wilshere and Cazorla there, I know they don't exactly have perfect SS stats but they always get 6.8 or under, they only get slightly higher if they score or assist which is rarely, I think SS role in my tactic the players I have noted are like a goal every 3/4 games which I think is quite low seeing as they constantly get 6.8 and not many assists.

Shall I change the role or change individual tactic to suit them better?

Anyone know how to get the Shadow Striker more involved or so? I have Ozil, and I rotate Wilshere and Cazorla there, I know they don't exactly have perfect SS stats but they always get 6.8 or under, they only get slightly higher if they score or assist which is rarely, I think SS role in my tactic the players I have noted are like a goal every 3/4 games which I think is quite low seeing as they constantly get 6.8 and not many assists.

Shall I change the role or change individual tactic to suit them better?

Carzola and Ozil is pretty good with SS role . They need time to get used to it