Well you can't really blame theWibe for his decision, as this thread has been kind of hijacked.

It's a shame The Wibe closed this thread. I've been utilizing his tactics since the first version back on FM14 on various saves in that game aswell as FM15, and it has given results every time. I did a Lower League save with Corby town, getting them to the PL with this tactic, and in my most recent save with Liverpool I win almost every match every season, and end up with a minimum 100+ goal difference. My biggest win is 14-0 in the Premier League.

Truly a great tactic by a great fellow norwegian :)

Edit: Could anyone be so kind as to make a player filter based on the players in the first post? Currently in 2030 with an aging squad and need some new good young players to fit in in this tactic.

Last edited:
Load my old old save where I used to play for the NED national team, retired and signed for Real. This is insane. 38 wins in a row, never lose or play draw, ofc team are very strong but still.
Can u give me advise about mentality. I play attacking football with straight transmissions and this is awesome, 7-0, 8-1 every game, but will it be even better if I change mentality to def?

Last edited:
TheWibe you shoudnt close your tread. Some of us have great results using your tactic. I will show my 3rd season with Chelsea. 38 wins in BPL and won all trophy i can in all 3 season. Didnt used editor, save/reload or any kind of cheats. All matches played on instant results.

View attachment 928013View attachment 928014

And this is Costa in 2nd season. In 3rd i used Jovic a lot so Costa scored less then in 2nd season.

View attachment 928017

wchich tactics ?

The tactic is still awesome. Scoring a lot, almost not conceding anything.
But I am struggling away against stronger teams. I am dominating my country, but never make it past the group stages in CL. I get crushed. Any tips on how to play better away?

I must be missing something because every team dominates me away from home as Roma