Is anyone actually having any major Success with the Sir Goalalot final Tactic at All ??

I cant find the OP may be blatantly obvious to you lot but I'm not up with all the kids on stuff like this? any help greatly appreciated!

The OP has been closed mate so depends what you are asking for now really , I'm sure someone can help with a link to the original tactic .

Was after what training to use? or o you let assistant deal with that?

For anyone looking for it, here's the link to the original tactic, for me still (BY FAR) the best tactic out of the mess of tweaks and tweak's updates this thread has become (surely contrary to TheWibe's will).
View attachment 938496

PS. just to add that in my opinion this first version it's also better than TheWibe's V3 version.

Last edited:
For anyone looking for it, here's the link to the original tactic, for me still (BY FAR) the best tactic out of the mess of tweaks and tweak's updates this thread has become (surely contrary to TheWibe's will).
View attachment 938496

PS. just to add that in my opinion this first version it's also better than TheWibe's V3 version.

Can you upload v3 version?

View attachment 938496

Thanks!! Been looking for this. Don't suppose you still have the OI??

Training during season, balanced, high, att movement right?

View attachment 938496

agree the original tactic was awesome, I want to thank the Wibe and hope he will share his works for FM16 as well :p.

seriously this tactic has been immense for me, like this:

View attachment 231151View attachment 231150

What match training do You use during season ? Thanks for the answer.

Is there any OI in this tactic ? I couldn't see any info about them.