Finally, I think your tactic is the most balanced and fun to watch this year (for the moment)
I used to play with TTF tactic (5-2-3) but your is really more "realistic"

Thx Again for The Job and the pleasure you offer to us :wub:

I'm glad you could test It ;-)

And I'm really glad that you brought it up! :D

View attachment 62285

Finally, I think your tactic is the most balanced and fun to watch this year (for the moment)
I used to play with TTF tactic (5-2-3) but your is really more "realistic"

Thx Again for The Job and the pleasure you offer to us :wub:

Thanks A'lot for those kind words mate!! :D It makes me really happy and proud!

OP Update!

Added - (tactics only) is HIGHLY likely to change to (attacking movements) regarding match training!

Has anyone tweaked this tactic to make it better by any chance? Just out of curiosity

Has anyone tweaked this tactic to make it better by any chance? Just out of curiosity

To be fair, I have worked with it in 3 months and tried back and forward with it until it worked solid and until I felt that I could not improve it anymore! But if I happen to improve it further I'll let you know!

Personally I cannot play the game until I make the tactic that makes me sure that if my team has a problem or struggles, the tactic is not the problem

Last edited:
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is not working well with this, he is the best poacher in-game but.. Strange

Tried this with a few sides. Really awful.
Poor defensively (not sure I kept a single clean sheet).
Gives away too many penalties.
Bookings and sending offs are frequent.
Unless the striker scores, he does nothing.

Wouldn't recommend.

Wouldn't recommend.

I'm the same (I'm Burnley). When my striker scores and its getting rarer and rarer that he does now, he does next to nothing all game and ends up with a 6.2 or a rating like that.

Wouldn't recommend.

Seriously... Just watch how much people said it's a good tactic
You're certainly doing something wrong

Strikers role is poacher. It is normal that he does nothing.

Wouldn't recommend.

Really sorry to hear that! Could you give some exsamples? Some SS of what team your been struggling with and such.

At the end of my Burnley season I'm probably going to find a different tactic as this one isn't playing how I hoped it would 8 clean sheets in 35 premier league games and the previous 8 games I have conceded 25 goals and 9 of them coming in the 80+ minute.

View attachment 62233

Going good with Burnely, sitting in 2nd place.
View attachment 1151758

Doesn't keep as many clean sheets as I would like but a good 1 - 0 against Tottenham. Also in my next 6 games I have the likes of Arsenal, United, City and Chelsea. So wish me look for this horrid run of games.
View attachment 1151759

At the end of my Burnley season I'm probably going to find a different tactic as this one isn't playing how I hoped it would 8 clean sheets in 35 premier league games and the previous 8 games I have conceded 25 goals and 9 of them coming in the 80+ minute.

View attachment 1151857

How did you manage this? :p

But sorry to see that it didn't work out for you! Best of luck!

I haven't changed anything so you tell me :')
I am in the FA Cup Final against United (Probably will get beat)
but that involved a 4th round replay against Swansea, a 5th round replay against Hull, 6th round Extra time against West Brom.