How did you manage this? :p

But sorry to see that it didn't work out for you! Best of luck!

The only things I have changed is I've ticked rest before match (cause you said try cause of injuries and it has stopped me getting more) and I changed match training to attacking movement.

View attachment 62211

The defeat to stoke was the last picture I sent and then what happens, it bites me in the **** posting it and we beat Chelsea 2-0, Drew to Leicester 1-1, beat Brighton 2-1 and beat United in the FA Cup Final 1-0.
I finished 7th and with winning the FA Cup I am now in Europe and the Board have gave me £64m transfer budget even though we only have £24m in Finances.
I'll be doing one more season with this tactic to see what happens now that I can sell the players I could at first.

I have just a couple of questions, when you say to train with a high workload, do you mean to change that on every player?
or just high in team training? :)

View attachment 1151879

The defeat to stoke was the last picture I sent and then what happens, it bites me in the **** posting it and we beat Chelsea 2-0, Drew to Leicester 1-1, beat Brighton 2-1 and beat United in the FA Cup Final 1-0.
I finished 7th and with winning the FA Cup I am now in Europe and the Board have gave me £64m transfer budget even though we only have £24m in Finances.
I'll be doing one more season with this tactic to see what happens now that I can sell the players I could at first.

Awesome! Hope it works out for you next season! :D

I have just a couple of questions, when you say to train with a high workload, do you mean to change that on every player?
or just high in team training? :)

Both high team training and individual :)

I wonder whats your reasoning behind leaving two CM's and not AP/BBM/DLP, etc.

Also, if the team has natural IF and not wingers, would that hinder the tactic ?

I wonder whats your reasoning behind leaving two CM's and not AP/BBM/DLP, etc.

Also, if the team has natural IF and not wingers, would that hinder the tactic ?

The tactic uses Central Midfielders (s) because it turned out to be most stable. They serve the job of being supporting for the front 4 better than the other roles. I started out with DLP (s) because I wanted to try and make it work, but they are to close to the defense line and make long shots to often. The only role I found working was DLP (D), but CM (s) works better.

About the IF. it is not recommended to use IF in this tactic, as it is build up to make use of the space out on the flanks.

Turkiye 1.lig Ankaragücü

Thanks
:D

Awesome! :D Your welcome!

Last edited:
Thanks for a good tactic TheWibe!
I'm doing a LLM save and this tactic is working wonders for me, currently on the way to my third consecutive promotion. However, I really need a tweak to use against the bottom 10 teams in the league, as I lose or draw all games against them, and it's been like that more or less every season. Do you have any suggestions?

It's working perfectly against the bigger teams though!

Amazing The Wibe!
Got promoted in second season with Hull, and i championsship i was using my own wierd 3-5-2, and doing well. But i decided to try something more "normal" and Goalalot was my choice. Now sitting 7th after 27 round of PRL, won the Carabao Cup and just 1 point behind the top 4.

I use Cutrone as Striker, and he's doing OK, 17 goals ind 30 games, 7 assist and 7,14avg.
I was wondering, if i can change his role, maybe to adv. forward or Complete forward (a),
Have you tried any of these, and which will you recommend?

Amazing The Wibe!
Got promoted in second season with Hull, and i championsship i was using my own wierd 3-5-2, and doing well. But i decided to try something more "normal" and Goalalot was my choice. Now sitting 7th after 27 round of PRL, won the Carabao Cup and just 1 point behind the top 4.

I use Cutrone as Striker, and he's doing OK, 17 goals ind 30 games, 7 assist and 7,14avg.
I was wondering, if i can change his role, maybe to adv. forward or Complete forward (a),
Have you tried any of these, and which will you recommend?

Thanks for a good tactic TheWibe!
I'm doing a LLM save and this tactic is working wonders for me, currently on the way to my third consecutive promotion. However, I really need a tweak to use against the bottom 10 teams in the league, as I lose or draw all games against them, and it's been like that more or less every season. Do you have any suggestions?

It's working perfectly against the bigger teams though!

View attachment 62074

Try this for a few matches and see if it makes any difference :)

View attachment 1152022

Try this for a few matches and see if it makes any difference :)

I've only tried it for one match but that was my first Euro Cup game against Sevilla and beat them 4-0 at their ground, I had 16 shots with 12 on target whereas they had 4 shots 1 on target.

Yes I am still Burnley and I did a massive squad overhaul the transfer window just gone.

I've only tried it for one match but that was my first Euro Cup game against Sevilla and beat them 4-0 at their ground, I had 16 shots with 12 on target whereas they had 4 shots 1 on target.

Yes I am still Burnley and I did a massive squad overhaul the transfer window just gone.

Sounds great! :D Keep them coming!