Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Some sugestions and opinions as i used V2 with full season. but of course you dont have to be agree,) Team is barcelona. yea big one but as you see thewibe got good results with smaller teams too.

1. try to use normal wingers. because in my opinion inside forwards and player who cuts inside decrease the efficiency of tactic. at least use player who use either foot. and also train them to stop cut inside.
2. if you get so many cards tell your players calm down. if they continue substitute them :D i believe in the impact off side and team talks. if goal doesnt come get creative and push forward etc.
3 full backs are one of the important players in this one. Lots of assist they do
4. Against big sides you may untick the offside trap and maybe decrease the defensive line
5. Striker must be strong one. Both good from air and down. FOr barcelona not messi, suarez :D messi is SS
6. Some people mention about unefficient SS, but i didnt have the same problem because of messi:D He doesnt score as often like striker this is all i may say. besides because of the counter strategy as for me a good MC even may play in there,)
7. Against very defencive teams if you cant score you may change atacking mentality but after score change back it counter

again I wanna remind these are my opinion and you dont have to be agree. I watch all matches extended so see so many things.

cheers...

Have you tested a DLF instead of AF?

Some sugestions and opinions as i used V2 with full season. but of course you dont have to be agree,) Team is barcelona. yea big one but as you see thewibe got good results with smaller teams too.

1. try to use normal wingers. because in my opinion inside forwards and player who cuts inside decrease the efficiency of tactic. at least use player who use either foot. and also train them to stop cut inside.
2. if you get so many cards tell your players calm down. if they continue substitute them :D i believe in the impact off side and team talks. if goal doesnt come get creative and push forward etc.
3 full backs are one of the important players in this one. Lots of assist they do
4. Against big sides you may untick the offside trap and maybe decrease the defensive line
5. Striker must be strong one. Both good from air and down. FOr barcelona not messi, suarez :D messi is SS
6. Some people mention about unefficient SS, but i didnt have the same problem because of messi:D He doesnt score as often like striker this is all i may say. besides because of the counter strategy as for me a good MC even may play in there,)
7. Against very defencive teams if you cant score you may change atacking mentality but after score change back it counter

again I wanna remind these are my opinion and you dont have to be agree. I watch all matches extended so see so many things.

cheers...
Any tips for the lower leagues? Just been relegated from League 2 when I was hoping for a promotion push.

What about switching the SS to AM or AP? I have Pjanic as a SS, he is not good for that role

Attack.

It seems to help the SS come into the game a bit more. Firmino just put in his best performance for me as well and he's been **** all season until I changed it. I'll stick with it for a while and see how it goes.

Just put in the best performance so far this season with a 7-1 win over Southampton.
How's it going with Liverpool now? I was having similar problems

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

do not work with napoli, play 10 win 4 draw3 and lot 3. all in one way: shoot 20 but can not score while easy to concede by counter att

The wibe i tested your v3 and for me not good. i start and was just great after 6 games going terrible. next six games 3 loses and 3 draws and i didnt score a goal
it seems i cant play this year fm, cant find tactic to work for me. and i try all tacic from this forum. dont know what iam doing wrong

Very, very good this tactic.

I won the Championship with 100 points, then made some tweaks as it's a bit aggressive the 4231.

Basically moved the AMR & AML to the MR & ML positions and put them on Winger Attack. Also changed the Fullbacks to both be FB Support.

Excellent tactic.

is not a good team , what media prediction has ?

try first a full year and then make your conclusions

tactic works great at start iam on 3 positions and now 6 games in a row i cant score a goal. No injuries

Tactic hasn't worked at all really with my Guiseley save but they may just be so terrible that the tactic can't be blamed. Will try another team and report back.

Back