Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Started a leeds game, 4 points from 3 games in league. For those that finished season with 100+ points did you experience similar?

Absolutely love the tactic Wibe, thanks! I've been using v3 and won the National League with Grimsby and I'm currently top at the half way stage in League 2 so it's going well, but I'm having a few problems with discipline.

View attachment 194541
View attachment 194540
If I were to remove the 'get stuck in' instruction, do you think it would make a big difference to the tactic?

In my save with Leeds, the results was bad at the start. But from October everything changed, didnt loose before january, and knocked out Chelsea and Crystal Palace in the league cup. Give it time.

When you say you drew a lot, whats a lot? Did you go onto success?

yyes as people know me i do a lot of testing tactics with sheff wed n this is brilliant n your striker is a goal machine,

No one has experince with putting one or both the wingers to IF's?

I find despite taking good 2-0 leads by half time, I end up drawing, anyone else finding this? This is happening roughly every other game

I find despite taking good 2-0 leads by half time, I end up drawing, anyone else finding this? This is happening roughly every other game

Yes this cost me the league. Drew 6 out my last 8. 14 draws overall. Glad i'm not the only one. Frustrating

yeah must admit I'm not punishing teams only win by 1 goal, though switching to attacking helps a bit
Yes this cost me the league. Drew 6 out my last 8. 14 draws overall. Glad i'm not the only one. Frustrating

I've got to be honest following a further hour of testing, the only consistency I am getting is my ability to throw away results... I seem to find I will Win one or two games well, then lose randomly, then draw a couple and the cycle starts over again.

I appreciate my team is not built around the filters, but so far I have to be honest and say I have found there to be stronger tactics available.

Last edited:
I've got to be honest following a further hour of testing, the only consistency I am getting is my ability to throw away results... I seem to find I will Win one or two games well, then lose randomly, then draw a couple and the cycle starts over again.

I appreciate my team is not built around the filters, but so far I have to be honest and say I have found there to be stronger tactics available.

AMEN

Back