Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
there is another Sir goalalot tactic in steam , a little different ,is that yours ?

My striker scoring loads with this tactic. For sure the best tactic i've used.

AhHuh4x.png

So how bad would it be to change 1 or both wingers to IF's?

omg you have asked that same f'ing question for the third time, it would be REALLY REALLY BAD OK? IT WOULD BREAK THE TACTIC

omg you have asked that same f'ing question for the third time, it would be REALLY REALLY BAD OK? IT WOULD BREAK THE TACTIC
Who are you again? I'm asking Wibe the question since theres clearly alot of settings and it would be nice to know if something else had to be changed with the role change to optimize it. If you have a problem with it then add me to the ignore list. otherwise be quiet when you clearly dont have anything construtive to say nor do you have any experience with what im asking about.

how do you treat Away games against bigger clubs? ..... i can't seem to win against them....any suggestions....i'm using V2 btw

So how bad would it be to change 1 or both wingers to IF's?

your better off just leaving them as wingers :)

I have tried alot of different roles, but the roles that are currently in the tactic is the best ones

Last edited:
I was reading a lot of different forums! seems like the most popular save as well :)
- Besides, so much history with Parma, i'll set off right away :)

Thanks buddy!

Your welcome mate!

Yes a lot of history! Named one of my regens Fabio Cannavaro :D

Just wanted to put some results with this tactic. Started unemployed, hired by Real Sociedad B and this was the first season results. I used "Final v2 (Calamity Corner)".

View attachment 194401

Second season in Liga Adelante i think I switched here to v4, altough I'm not sure... :D

View attachment 194402

Resigned after that since I couldnt be promoted. Later on got a job as the Cameroon manager.

View attachment 194403

I'm now in Eintracht Frankfurt. Took control of the team as first in the league and finished as first. Now going to start the new season in Bundesliga with v4.

Good job on the tactic, will be using it in the future even though I'm not a fan of the formation (Prefer the 424).

Just wanted to put some results with this tactic. Started unemployed, hired by Real Sociedad B and this was the first season results. I used "Final v2 (Calamity Corner)".

View attachment 1004775

Second season in Liga Adelante i think I switched here to v4, altough I'm not sure... :D

View attachment 1004774

Resigned after that since I couldnt be promoted. Later on got a job as the Cameroon manager.

View attachment 1004773

I'm now in Eintracht Frankfurt. Took control of the team as first in the league and finished as first. Now going to start the new season in Bundesliga with v4.

Good job on the tactic, will be using it in the future even though I'm not a fan of the formation (Prefer the 424).

Could you share a pic of your corner setup or post a link to the one you used?

Back