Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
For the V4 version, do I make the changes myself or is there a download?

Wibe i am using V4 with Liverpool second season having won the Prem last season but this season i am about to finish 4th , do you think it is my players ? View attachment 194148 Dont worry about the Picture below as it is not the right one and cant seem to delete it ? .

Last edited:
Wibe i am using V4 with Liverpool second season having won the Prem last season but this season i am about to finish 4th , do you think it is my players ? View attachment 1005058 Dont worry about the Picture below as it is not the right one and cant seem to delete it ? .

other than that you should use Redmond on the right and Malcom on the left, it looks pretty good too me :)

Can you send me a picture of your assistant manager?

Like this

View attachment 194135View attachment 194134

I signed a goalkeeper trainer, that had determination as personality and had 20 in both man magement and motivation.. And then I made him in charge of teamtalk and such, instead of my assistant manager, cause I could not find a assistant manager that was good enough

Last edited:
View attachment 1005077 i think i know what you might say , its because of all the new players ? :)

Its not too bad actually. But you might have better chances next season.. Cause apart from Kostas Manolas, theres a lot of young players there, and in your first team..

They are quality players, yes.. but young players vary in performance a lot more this year, then previous FM's

But I bet you will head on for a Title again next season!

Cheers for taking a look Wibe , will report back next season Thanks again , Happy new year too !

Hi Wibe I like the look of you v4 tactic but as im playing as man utd Im not sure if it would suit man utd with it being counter attack?
They like to play attacking style, whtas your thoughts? happy new year

Hi Wibe I like the look of you v4 tactic but as im playing as man utd Im not sure if it would suit man utd with it being counter attack?
They like to play attacking style, whtas your thoughts? happy new year

Its attacking, or Counter attacking.. and should suit Manchester United well..

The only thing might be your LW, and how Depay will fit in.

Happy new year too you as well man!

I know you are using wingers but is it that bad using a right footed winger on left side? i know he has to search into lane in order to shoot but it should still not be a problem for a player like depay?

You could sign a LW, left footed. and use Depay as a striker

I know you are using wingers but is it that bad using a right footed winger on left side? i know he has to search into lane in order to shoot but it should still not be a problem for a player like depay?

It works, yes! Its just that I think its better! hehe

I know my brother is using Andrija Zivkovic on the right side, and he plays really good!

So you would play depay as striker and rooney as ss?

So you would play depay as striker and rooney as ss?

yes.. But then its no room for the maestro Mata!

So
....................Rooney........................
..Depay...........Mata.............Valencia..

Maybe.. this is entirely up to you man, and is something you should decide and find out! hehe

Back