Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
How come you don't have Home and Away tactics like in FM15?

Doing a career with Arsenal and I'm not getting results like in FM15 which is disappointing.

Also, what do you do for corners and freekicks?

Loving the tactic currently top of Seria A with Milan. Keeping lots of clean sheets but not scoring many. Any advice on who works well upfront?

change the mentality to attacking, it worked well for me
Loving the tactic currently top of Seria A with Milan. Keeping lots of clean sheets but not scoring many. Any advice on who works well upfront?

Only change mentality to attacking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah V4, I just change the mentality to suit the team i'm playing, if I'm home against a weaker team then ATTACK, or if I'm losing etc, even slipping it to overload if desperate

yeah V4, I just change the mentality to suit the team i'm playing, if I'm home against a weaker team then ATTACK, or if I'm losing etc, even slipping it to overload if desperate

There's really no need for it :P

I change not mentality has been let as it was at the start

i dont change mentality at all,

seting to attack you become more vulnerable to counterattacks

So Wibe , i assume that since your tactic is working its hard to change anything even with the final patch 16.3.0.

I mean same mentality ,roles,T.Is

maybe you change some PIs, am i correct ?

So Wibe , i assume that since your tactic is working its hard to change anything even with the final patch 16.3.0.

I mean same mentality ,roles,T.Is

maybe you change some PIs, am i correct ?

That would depend on the changes made to the match engine :)

But it would stay pretty much the same

After a hard work with my Roma side your tatic is doing amazing results, however my team has a lot of bookings per games, what should i do to solve this question?

I seem to be having issues with my strikers with this one, they usualy preform around 6.5 and really dont score any goals, been playing as liverpool, the strikers tested so far are Benteke, Sturrige, Ings and Calleri, bought Dybala in the summer window of s2 havnt started that season so will have to see if he will preform any differently, I am winning alot with the tactic however :) Just strange that all my strikers are really underpreforming?

I seem to be having issues with my strikers with this one, they usualy preform around 6.5 and really dont score any goals, been playing as liverpool, the strikers tested so far are Benteke, Sturrige, Ings and Calleri, bought Dybala in the summer window of s2 havnt started that season so will have to see if he will preform any differently, I am winning alot with the tactic however :) Just strange that all my strikers are really underpreforming?

My strikers having the same problem atm.. So when you mentioned it, I decided to try some changes!

2 matches played, and both scored a hatrick in both matches..

View attachment 193855View attachment 193854

So give this one a try, and let me know if it worked for you as well :)

Sir Goalalot-16.2-v4-StrikerGoalTweak-Test.fmf

Back