Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
So what did you change for the strikers as i had same problem with Zivkovic and sturridge plus malcolm not scoring that many either ?

My strikers having the same problem atm.. So when you mentioned it, I decided to try some changes!

2 matches played, and both scored a hatrick in both matches..

View attachment 1005360View attachment 1005361

So give this one a try, and let me know if it worked for you as well :)

Sir Goalalot-16.2-v4-StrikerGoalTweak-Test.fmf
Been promoted back to League 2 with five games to spare so gonna instant result with this until the end of the season just to gauge the familiarity and see if it's an improvement on the tweaked v3.

Version 4 with the scoring tweak is doing wonders for me!

How have you found playing with a high line & offside trap?

I concede goals on other tactics due to these items. eg over the top balls?

Playing with Everton

How have you found playing with a high line & offside trap?

I concede goals on other tactics due to these items. eg over the top balls?

Playing with Everton

Its what's works best with the tactic..

Even tho V4 works good for me i'm going to try the striker tweak aswell. I guess we can still switch to "offensive" and "overload" if needed?

It would pretty much mess it up.. Your better off just using the v4 striker tweak as it is..
Dont mind DoubleR. Hes been stalking me ever since i asked for IF's in this thread :) i wont be changing anything

This tactic started off great with a 10 game unbeaten run....but since losing my first game I've been drawing and losing a fair bit recently. I'm getting over 15 shots a game, but 0 goals. While my opponents are scoring 2 or 3 goals against me. I'm cardiff City.

I usually use Demand More or Encourage during the game, and let my *** Man take care of the teamtalk before the game.

Overall the Moral of the team is good, maybe it's just a bad patch of form...can't win every game :p As soon as I posted in here about the bad run....we start whooping Leeds 4-0.

Hopefully the results pick up from here

Overall the Moral of the team is good, maybe it's just a bad patch of form...can't win every game :p As soon as I posted in here about the bad run....we start whooping Leeds 4-0.

Hopefully the results pick up from here

I really feel, and I'm not just saying this because I made the tactic.. But if you manage the team right, you should be able to win most matches with this tactic :) You might also do better with the Striker Goal Tweak posted a few pages ago :)

My strikers having the same problem atm.. So when you mentioned it, I decided to try some changes!

2 matches played, and both scored a hatrick in both matches..

View attachment 1005360View attachment 1005361

So give this one a try, and let me know if it worked for you as well :)

Sir Goalalot-16.2-v4-StrikerGoalTweak-Test.fmf

Back