Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
My strikers having the same problem atm.. So when you mentioned it, I decided to try some changes!

2 matches played, and both scored a hatrick in both matches..

View attachment 1005360View attachment 1005361

So give this one a try, and let me know if it worked for you as well :)

Sir Goalalot-16.2-v4-StrikerGoalTweak-Test.fmf

So far it seems to be working better, put Dybala as my striker he decided to put 4, put Sturrige as my striker he decided to put 3, Calleri also put 2 as a striker, so far so good, will post more detailed result when im at the january window.

EDIT: The strikers overall rating is also higher eventho they might not score in a game, they usualy sit around 7 even in a non scoring game.

Last edited:
What actually changed in the ''striker tweak''-version? Can't find anything different.

The Striker tweak is working in a fantastic way!
I'm in 2017/18, with Spal (Serie B on FM, Serie C in real life) I'vestarted an awesome winning streak including a win in Coppa Italia Quarter-finals against Sampdoria (Serie A), and with the majority of the players that don't fit completely the filters!!

Great job TheWibe!!!

maybe Lge 1 stikers are just not good enough for this tactic, they are forever getting caught offside depsite making good runs into the box.

Can you send me a picture of your first team staff responsibilities, and your assistant manager? :)

Underdog Test: Darmstadt 98 (Bundesliga / media pred. 18th)

NO transfers!

View attachment 193516 View attachment 193517

Important things:

Mates I really think that it's very important to follow the devices written in the OP. At the beginning of the season I completly changed my staff and set the individual training the correct way (player roles).

I'll continue the second half of the season with the tweak version :)

Måtte dessverre selge for å finansiere ungdomsfasiliteter, trenere og slikt. Men har kjøpt inn M. Samuelsen for neste sesong, så savnet blir vel ikke så stort. :)

View attachment 193312

Made it to 7th with Aston Villa (predicted 18th) key signings were Ludwig Augustinsson and Pione Sisto. Rudy Gestede main striker.

I'm ambivalent about the season. I lost a lot of games as you can see. In the beginning I got red cards frequently and at times two a match. There we're some good runs, but nothing like a rough start and then cruising. I will report back with my second season results when I've had more room to work my squad.

I noticed you mentioned that you have no opposition's instructions. What is the impact if i set to show all the opposition players on their weaker foot? This should increase the chance of miss placed passes and potential counter attack. I dont suppose this alter the structure of the team?

Back