I won't say I didn't save a lot, but its not to cheat. Got other problem with my laptop, so I have save everything as it freezes a lot. Anyway on to topic; My players are all very young and talented. I keep team cohesion very high which is the most important feature to keep a solid team. My team scoring is high as I achieved higher goals with Mahluk's tactic. I had lots of yellow and red cards which is great side of this tactic. Goalkeepers between 29-32 years are key players to a good tactic. I also had removed tackle hard from defense in order not to get many cards :). Screenshots are below.

View attachment 191793View attachment 191792View attachment 191791

Dude, I bet you believe in Santa too? :)

No I don't (if that was a question, I'm not sure though :S), but, unlike you, I know that Football Manager is ONLY a game that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with the reality, and can be cracked by making a tactic that fits the games's criteria.
With another tactic on this forum I had the following results:
View attachment 191786View attachment 191784View attachment 191788View attachment 191779
That being said and showed, I found it VERY POSSIBLE to finish a PERFECT season with Barca.

Last edited:
Last edited:
From Player Instruction you can go on player - role and remove..

v4 no tweaks.

No I don't (if that was a question, I'm not sure though :S), but, unlike you, I know that Football Manager is ONLY a game that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with the reality, and can be cracked by making a tactic that fits the games's criteria.
View attachment 1007658View attachment 1007660View attachment 1007656View attachment 1007665
That being said and showed, I found it VERY POSSIBLE to finish a PERFECT season with Barca.

WOW, which tactic did U use?

View attachment 1007658View attachment 1007660View attachment 1007656View attachment 1007665

Which tactic?

Good tactic

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Which version?

Which tactic is this? I just don't quite believe it! (H)

He played with Borussia Dortmund and used Devastator. Here's his report that he posted a week ago -
I already sent them private messages because I thought and still think that it's not fair-play to post another tactic into Wibe topic.. But you've done it so I cannot be accused of anything :p

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I already sent them private messages because I thought and still think that it's not fair-play to post another tactic into Wibe topic.. But you've done it so I cannot be accused of anything :p

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Heh... Ok, I'll delete my post then because you are right it's not fair to post another tactic into other topic thread ;)