Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
I will reserve judgement for now, below result appears good being a 5-0 win, however all the goals were scored after a red card and I popped it onto Overload, before that they were playing very poorly.

View attachment 196074

I was going to use your tactic with PSG and do you think I can change the st position to CF? i think Zlatan would play better in CF position. Thanks:)

Hands down best tactic i've used so far. Some real big wins including a win away to Real Madrid with Villa. I'm a few years in, but i was really struggling for results. This tactic worked almost instantly. Thanks! (using the tweaked version btw)

Thanks for the tactic!! Normaly there are playoffs system in Belgium. How do you adjust this competition to a regular competition? will do the same

Your welcome man :) Oh, it is playoff system.. I just forgot to upload it, hehe.. But I'm pretty sure there is a Editor file on this forum or FMScout.. If you cant find any, its easy to make it yourself inside the editor :)

Hands down best tactic i've used so far. Some real big wins including a win away to Real Madrid with Villa. I'm a few years in, but i was really struggling for results. This tactic worked almost instantly. Thanks! (using the tweaked version btw)

Good too hear man :)

The tweaked version?

Good to have you back man..

Good to be back aswell :)

If I switch the winger to inside forward, will it work?

I think your better off just using wingers :)

I was going to use your tactic with PSG and do you think I can change the st position to CF? i think Zlatan would play better in CF position. Thanks:)

There's no harm in trying man :) But I think he should do just fine as it is..

So where can we find the corner settings exactly? Theres not much point in will showing that a corner tweak scores 4-6% more (cant remember the exact number) but dosent say where we can see what to change or even what to change.

< [TABLE="width: 704"]
[TR]
[TD="class: et2, width: 258"]TACTIC[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 99"]TESTED BY[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 42"]PLD[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 50"]WON[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 47"]DRN[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 40"]LST[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 44"]FOR[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 34"]AG[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 35"]GD[/TD]
[TD="class: et3, width: 39"]PTS[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 41"]YEL[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 45"]RED[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 43"]GFC[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 63"]APPG[/TD]
[TD="class: et2, width: 59"]%GFC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: et1, width: 258"]Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - Final v2 (Calamity Corner)[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 99"]Will1981[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 42"]60[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 50"]44[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 47"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 40"]6[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 44"]159[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 34"]55[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 35"]104[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 39"]142[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 41"]132[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 45"]5[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 43"]17[/TD]
[TD="class: et4, width: 63"]2.37[/TD]
[TD="class: et4, width: 59"]10.69[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: et1, width: 258"]Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - Final v2[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 99"]Will1981[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 42"]60[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 50"]40[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 47"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 40"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 44"]133[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 34"]61[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 35"]72[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 39"]130[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 41"]133[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 45"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: et1, width: 43"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: et4, width: 63"]2.17[/TD]
[TD="class: et4, width: 59"]5.26[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Great Tactic

Tested your original which was very solid but only scored 5% of its goals from corners so I added the attacking corners from Calamity's tactic and tactic performed much better scoring over 10% of its goals from corners.

Just click on the post below..

Nope.

This is a third mid-table team in Vanarama North or South I've tried and it's always the same. Full-preseason, got some players to suit the tactic, playing FMT so no familiarity issues.

Always get results like these.

HbHASbR.png

The search for a true lower league tactic continues.

Wow, that's strange man.. Going so well with Wrexham in Conference.. And the leagues are not too different in quality?

Anybody tried with Liverpool

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is defending set pieces an issue for others? Early days I know but so far in league I've played 3 and conceded a goal from a corner in each game, including a 90th min equaliser :'(

Is defending set pieces an issue for others? Early days I know but so far in league I've played 3 and conceded a goal from a corner in each game, including a 90th min equaliser :'(

Try defensive routines for set pieces from TFF's tactics. One of the best

Back