Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
Mixed results mid season not a fluid tactic yet best result was a 9-0 over OM insane game tbh.

Used this tactic (with tweaks of this thread for attacking corners + TFF's defensive ones) with Inter. I'm currently leading in december with only 4 pts over juve.

Biabiany is a monster on the right side, scores a lot and delivers many passes. Brozovic and Kondogbia both appears in OP's player filters fir midfield and are perfect in this tactic. Icardi scored 20 goals in 19 games.

However, I'm not "destroying" teams, in serie A even low table teams are very hard to beat with their 532, I'm dominating every game, getting 15+ shots bust only winning 1 or 2-0 against these yet I can beat 3-0 AS roma or 4-0 against Fiorentina which are offensive teams. So far I lost one game against Udinese in which all they did was defending and I conceided two counters attack goals. I think it suits english league or spanish league more where weak teams are not defending all the time but it's still an insane tactic. Hopefully I will win champ and posts some screens.

Thanks !

Last edited:
very very good , only played 3 games so far but looks very promising,

it also works with dropping the AML/R in ML/R positions (Wingers role)

could be an option away from home against tough opponents

@WIBE

do you have some suggestions about PPMs , those that must be trained ,and those that mustn't be trained ?

Also the pitch dimension takes some part?

Wow, that's strange man.. Going so well with Wrexham in Conference.. And the leagues are not too different in quality?

In Vanarama North or South the tactic produces completely random results. :(

Used this tactic (with tweaks of this thread for attacking corners + TFF's defensive ones) with Inter. I'm currently leading in december with only 4 pts over juve.

Biabiany is a monster on the right side, scores a lot and delivers many passes. Brozovic and Kondogbia both appears in OP's player filters fir midfield and are perfect in this tactic. Icardi scored 20 goals in 19 games.

However, I'm not "destroying" teams, in serie A even low table teams are very hard to beat with their 532, I'm dominating every game, getting 15+ shots bust only winning 1 or 2-0 against these yet I can beat 3-0 AS roma or 4-0 against Fiorentina which are offensive teams. So far I lost one game against Udinese in which all they did was defending and I conceided two counters attack goals. I think it suits english league or spanish league more where weak teams are not defending all the time but it's still an insane tactic. Hopefully I will win champ and posts some screens.

Thanks !
If you get +15 shots on goals its clearly your players that needs to be better since the tactic is giving you the chances

Tried this with Spurs and it was amazing!!!

Just started a new save with Bournmouth... still a good tactic, but it seem to need good players to work great. (as it should).
But does anyone have some suggestions on tweeks to make the tactic more suitable for weaker teams?

With Milan Im having mixed results vs top teams Im doing great games then losing against small teams....and it seems on Overload words better than counter

I will reserve judgement for now, below result appears good being a 5-0 win, however all the goals were scored after a red card and I popped it onto Overload, before that they were playing very poorly.

View attachment 1002910

Since the Stoke game, good results but not amazing, I find against top teams you have less of possession and its more of a struggle. Main issue is having 20-30 shots a game and only scoring 1, and the opposition have 2-3 shots for 1 goal.

View attachment 195825

With Milan Im having mixed results vs top teams Im doing great games then losing against small teams....and it seems on Overload words better than counter

As soon as I have gone a goal down I've switched to Overload to get a goal back. Seems to work well.

Nice , overload tactic with the same philosophy about the T.Is,

the only difference is dribbling of the FBs, dribbling and risky passing of the MCs,

i'll definite give it a try ,with new save,

Next a contain version

Since the Stoke game, good results but not amazing, I find against top teams you have less of possession and its more of a struggle. Main issue is having 20-30 shots a game and only scoring 1, and the opposition have 2-3 shots for 1 goal.

View attachment 1003218

Lost next game 3-0 to Everton. They had 5 shots to my 11. I had 60% possession. My players just seem to boot the ball at the keeper and hope. Almost every shot is directly at the keeper.

What's your starting 11?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back