Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 767
  • Views Views 734K
tnx. iam im the middle of season with sassoulo and am gonna try it

2nd part of season with Inter is catastrophic. I was 1st and now 4th, lost 4-0 against Juve, 3-1 against napoli, drawed against sampdoria .. getting shitloads of yellows, redcards and players can't score though I get like 15 shots per match (Icardi has 19 in finishing and always misses...) Can't win over **** teams like Verona or Chievo (they get like 1 shots for 1 goal, i get 15+ for nothing). It's like my strikers are always aiming at the keeper, seriously I've never seen such a thing, the opponent's keeper makes like 10 crazy saves per game.

weird thing is that when it went fine 1st part of the season and that when I simulate matches my Assis. manager always manages to win but when I play I can't even win against CHievo... :/

Just tried , 1st game

SIR.png

has anyone had success changing the role from shadow striker to somthing? hard to find perfect players for it

play 2 games with new version one win one draw. dominating both game. draw against sampdoria i have 9 shot sampdoria 2 and 2 goals

I've been thinking about starting a Parma save..!

Do you recommend it? :D

Of course , i;m already in Serie C with this tactic , i was 10 points behind San Marino in Serie D ,then i tried your tactic and it saved me

sorry use portuguese, but I dont can edit my post

1. Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

victories against Barcelona and Real Madrid tie. Games easier am suffering ...

Dude this tactic is amazing, using it in my first season with Man U
Changed the CAM's role to AP and realized it helped my CAMS (Mata and Bernardo Silva) to create more chances and get more assists.Also used Tight marking and closing down OIs because it was a little leaky defensively for me.

Oh and Martial's a freescoring beast for me 16 goals in 13 matches

View attachment 195731
Somehow defeated Bayern Munich

View attachment 195730
Chelsea

View attachment 195729
Man City

View attachment 195726
Against Sporting after drawing 2-2 in the first leg

Changed the CAM's role to AP and realized it helped my CAMS (Mata and Bernardo Silva) to create more chances and get more assists.Also used Tight marking and closing down OIs because it was a little leaky defensively for me.

View attachment 1003323

View attachment 1003324
Chelsea

View attachment 1003325
Man City

View attachment 1003328

How'd you score Bernardo Silva? Did you start a season in the Beta? In the Beta you could sign him easy, when the update came out, transfers were made a lot harder and I couldn't get him for the life of me. I've seen him win 5 Ballon d'Or's in simulations.

And how have you found Mammana, I got him for Man Utd too. But at CB I found him clumsy and lazy, moved him to RB (Darmian out for 9 months) he is 0 stars but has a.v.e 7.40. I also did a straight swap Rooney for C.Chambers.

View attachment 1003323

View attachment 1003324
Chelsea

View attachment 1003325
Man City

View attachment 1003328

Sorry to ask such an amateur question but by setting closing down and tight marking OIs, do you mean setting them for all positions from the GK to the STR? Also, is the AP is on support or attack duty?

Last edited:
great tactic only thing kinda bugging me is the Shadow Striker, Ozil seems to do nothing there, should i switch to AP ?

Back