Site Improvements Suggestions

Just a suggestion.. could we remove some of the fonts available? ;)

lol ok

There isn't much you can do I'm afraid. Sometimes you don't get answers out of the sticky threads as well which can be frustrating. All it takes is common sense and a kind, helpful community.

i get what you mean

I hate the threads that say '*** sacked', you click on it and it ends up being a story with a **** title

true thats quite annoying once one said Maartin O'Neil sacked the time all the rumors where about i click it and its someones story

Can I point out one thing that really ****** me of. Guys open up new threads and don’t use the search feature or they post in the wrong section. I have been redirecting people to the right thread and so have loads of other members but you help a handful and then you see a bus load of more threads asking “Help Xavi ***”, “I’m ****** of at ***” etc etc there are threads for them but no one bothers to use the search feature it pretty pointless to them. Can something be done about that? I know the mods are doing their best but its put of control they way they do it.

*Nudge, nudge, hint hint*

Can I point out one thing that really ****** me of. Guys open up new threads and don’t use the search feature or they post in the wrong section. I have been redirecting people to the right thread and so have loads of other members but you help a handful and then you see a bus load of more threads asking “Help Xavi ***”, “I’m ****** of at ***” etc etc there are threads for them but no one bothers to use the search feature it pretty pointless to them. Can something be done about that? I know the mods are doing their best but its put of control they way they do it.

Mate I think you should be a mod, you seem to know your stuff. ;)

Also, we should be able to have more than one poll or delete a poll then put another up.

I think we should be able to delete our own threads because I have loads which are dead

Donate! Then you can. Every little helps :D

The only thing i can think of is more games to the arcade added allthough i realise this would take a great deal of time and the admins have other priorities also it is not a popular section of the forum.

I would just love for that Player 'Search' thing to come back.

It was really helpful. :)

I think the VM's should go after what happened to Sismael yesterday. That was totally out of order

The removal of Ride the Walrus' signature will please me.

I think the VM's should go after what happened to Sismael yesterday. That was totally out of order

Visitor messages are useful for staff, both to communicate with eachother about important hilarious usernames, and for members to contact staff easily.

You can turn off your visitor wall if you want to (Edit Options>Visitor Messaging) and untick enable.

Great site guys... just one improvement I can suggest, add .FM files to the list of file types acceptable for attachment.