Site Improvements Suggestions

Great site guys... just one improvement I can suggest, add .FM files to the list of file types acceptable for attachment.

what is an .FM file????

Sorry is this is a n00b question :$

what is an .FM file????

Sorry is this is a n00b question :$

It's a game-save file Nick, so you could save your game and then share with others - a lot of other FM forums include these on their attachments list.

Ive noticed a few sigs have been above regulation size when you you look around the forum.

Make new users perform an IQ test and if it falls below triple digits don't allow them in?

Just a suggestion. :(

I think you can just winRar them and they work.

Yeh, I dunno about this version of FM but if you rar them it cuts their size down by a lot, like 300-400%.

I doubt sean would added .FM's due to the size and therefore the bandwidth it wud take up

Make new users perform an IQ test and if it falls below triple digits don't allow them in?

Just a suggestion. :(

Good idea.

But you should hope they don't make existing users perform the same test. (H)

Just a couple of ideas I have:
- Have another two Mod's appointed whose sole job is to reply to sticky threads and aslo to help direct people to them on pointless threads
- Have a 100 post minimum to start a story
- Have an FM-Base bebo page

- Have another two Mod's appointed whose sole job is to reply to sticky threads and aslo to help direct people to them on pointless threads
The first two ideas aren't to bad.

Although Bebo sucks. :P

Yeah, I like that. Barely anyone replies to the Sticky threads. You're almost left with no option but to start a new thread.

- Maybe have 1 or 2 more Mods

- Only allow Premium Member + Staff to do stories

- Premium Members should be aloud to delete post's of there threads (So spam ect ect, so there thread does not get closed due to some little ****)

Oh.. what was wrong with it?.. XD
What's wrong with 'Ride the Walrus' ' sig aswell?..
Wait, what?! Who mentioned my sig? First time i've come into this thread too, good timing ^^)
Wait, which one?

- Maybe have 1 or 2 more Mods

- Only allow Premium Member + Staff to do stories

- Premium Members should be aloud to delete post's of there threads (So spam ect ect, so there thread does not get closed due to some little ****)

ahh definitely not, its bad enough they can close their own thread, means they post something and close it so you cant dispute what they are saying

1-2 less mods tbh :P

Back