Site Improvements Suggestions

Meh there won't be any official teams. It's major league gay and not fm-base style.

There definitely won't be user images (like that you see on graphics sites)

The other day the site was down and I believe it was to change the time back to normal?

It still says 01:08 on mine so I was just wondering if that is just me?

Cheers. :)

The other day the site was down and I believe it was to change the time back to normal?

It's not just you, it's the same for me.

I don't think it was to change the time, it was down for 6 hours and I think Sean was doing a update.

I may set up a grahics team myself, unofficial for now, but if Sean gives the go ahead to make it official, I will be happy.

There is already an 'FM-Base Editor team' or something just as gay sounding.

Nick Main was in it.

Don't see the point in 'groups' or 'clubs' really, just looks like a way for people to get a lame picture under there avatar.

@ Christophemcl - Should we have a list of ideas off this the OP?

In reference to the 'teams' idea. There are already graphics and editor sections. Surely common sense dictates that anyone decent with graphics or the editor will spend quite a lot of time in the appropriate section. Therefore if a problem is posted in the right section it will be sorted by those people anyway. :)

I think it is Stupid, A Prem Member can open up a thread they created which a Mod has closed, seems stupid.

It would be like me making a ****** un detailed Story, and Max coming along and closing it, saying try to improve the detail ect ect. Then i just re-open the thread and continue how i was. Stupid really.

I know this not benefiting most, but could help the site overall, if you stop a thread be able to be re-open if a member of staff closed it.

I think it is Stupid, A Prem Member can open up a thread they created which a Mod has closed, seems stupid.

It would be like me making a ****** un detailed Story, and Max coming along and closing it, saying try to improve the detail ect ect. Then i just re-open the thread and continue how i was. Stupid really.

I know this not benefiting most, but could help the site overall, if you stop a thread be able to be re-open if a member of staff closed it.

Sometimes staff do it just to calm down a thread, then the owner starts it up again when it's quieter :)

Sometimes staff do it just to calm down a thread, then the owner starts it up again when it's quieter :)
Its easier to just do what Scott said, and then if they want it reopened, message the mod.

And if we're only closing to calm it down, its usually reopened by us aswell.

Surely though, that member of staff could open it when it has calmed down, they are there to moderate the site???

Its true they can re open it, and we can infract them for it. ;)

I think in order to remove that option once an Admin/Mod has closed the thread, it'll be removed completely from a Premium Member's hands i.e. they won't be able to close and re-open their threads had an Admin/Mod not closed the thread.

Can there be a limit on the size of Signatures?

I know there is a limit on 1 image and its size, but some people have tons of quotes which just make the pages massive

Can there be a limit on the size of Signatures?

I know there is a limit on 1 image and its size, but some people have tons of quotes which just make the pages massive

I have signatures disabled but feel free to send me a PM with the links to any members who have stupidly large signatures and I'll take care of them.

Back