Site Improvements Suggestions

I've witnessed dislike buttons cause arguments and unrest on forums with maturer memebers than this. I dread to think of the amount of whiney posts/reported posts/pm's the staff would get. "So and so is bullying me because he disliked my post".

Maybe both Like and Dislike options can be made anonymous.

I've witnessed dislike buttons cause arguments and unrest on forums with maturer memebers than this. I dread to think of the amount of whiney posts/reported posts/pm's the staff would get. "So and so is bullying me because he disliked my post".
I agree. I was in favour of a dislike botton but ive since changed my mind. People would just dislike out of spite. Its like when i released some new tactics last week, someone had given them an F no more than 5 mins after id released them, its pathetic.

the mods are fantastic, the only reason they infract you, is for not searching

Not true, we infract for the **** of it when were bored. :P

Last edited:
regarding jp's tactic issues if you have seen some of my other posts i have very strong views about people who slate tactics without actually testing them however anyone who puts a dislike with no valid reason could easily be warned and repeat offenders could be banned.

i am just trying to find a way to get rid of repeated information or just plain **** that people post on this site
i think a dislike button maybe a lot nicer than some of the comments people leave

also although even i have a habit of swearing in posts anybody including obscenities aimed at a member should also recieve sanction cos ive seen a lot of personal attacks on here resulting in debates whereas a dislike button or dislike post (maybe anonymous is a good idea) with a valid reason would be a good idea

also although even i have a habit of swearing in posts anybody including obscenities aimed at a member should also recieve sanction cos ive seen a lot of personal attacks on here resulting in debates whereas a dislike button or dislike post (maybe anonymous is a good idea) with a valid reason would be a good idea

If you see personal attacks on a member, just report the post which is a yellow button on the left hand side of each post and they will be infracted.

A filter for the recent posts/threads box, to block out sections, such as the FM stories section.

A Button you can hit which sends a loud disturbing message to the post you find outrageous like a man shouting YOUR BONKERS!

Ability to remove polls from thread, set up new ones etc.

FM Base radio ;)

the report button pretty much is a way of showing you dislike a post, just nobody else has to see it apart from mods etc who will deal with it without any fuss, it's a much easier system tbh.

and i completely agree with Irish Scouse's idea.

the report button pretty much is a way of showing you dislike a post, just nobody else has to see it apart from mods etc who will deal with it without any fuss, it's a much easier system tbh.

and i completely agree with Irish Scouse's idea.
a dislike button would just start more arguments

A dislike button would be a bad idea because of the pettiness of many of the members on this site.

The only people who would be in disagreement with taking Stories out of the Recent Posts section would be those with stories. So could we make the bar customizeable for the user, defaulted without Stories but could be changed if the user wishes.

Just a rough idea though.

i wouldn't mind the old players thing at the main page at the start of the site, where it had all the pictures of youngsters, world class etc and bits of information cos i used to look at it all the time

Maybe a system to stop ridiculously oversized images in sigs, rather than still loading them but just resizing them down to within the limits

Back