Site Improvements Suggestions

Well, I'm sorry if anyone suggested this already, but I can't see myself reading 11 pages of suggestions...

Maybe a flag of our country could be putted next to or after our nicknames, with, for example:

portugal.gif
Ronaldo
flag_argentina.gif
Messi
england.gif
Rooney
germany.gif
Özil
scottish.gif
Fletcher

Flags with 30x20
With our names in their place, obviously...
I think that this would be classy and simple...

I offer to do a pack of all the flags in the world if the idea gets aprooved

I would like a kit competition that does not get ruined by spam and is purely judged by what kits that people like the most :)

Well, I'm sorry if anyone suggested this already, but I can't see myself reading 11 pages of suggestions...

Maybe a flag of our country could be putted next to or after our nicknames, with, for example:

portugal.gif
Ronaldo
flag_argentina.gif
Messi
england.gif
Rooney
germany.gif
Özil
scottish.gif
Fletcher

Here are some examples. By the way, I'm sorry if any of the intervenients considers himself harmed with these examples :)

View attachment 80955

View attachment 80957

View attachment 80956

This last example was just to show that you could either choose the UK or England/Scotland/Wales/N. Ireland

Last edited:
i dont think people on the site are helpful enough, these stupid threads for looking for players just makes life difficult. i dont see how typing a question and creating a thread makes like easier, which ultimately is what a discussion forum is for. looking through 25+ pages to type a question, and have to search through everyone elses problems and questions is just pointless and is the main reason ihave stopped using FM-base, people jstu dont seem to want to personally help someone and would rather push their problems to someone else. it's just a pain and in the long run, highly inefficient. It makes more sense to ask something like:
"hey, i need a good right back for less than 25 million pounds for my man utd team. any recomendations?"
get your problem soled by someone helpful, then delete your post! it saves up a lot more cyber space than having to search through a lot of ****** ****** posts and comments on other threads looking for the answer to your problem. but there is nothing i can do about the people that dont want to be helpful. so i decide to use sortitoutsi instead.

i dont think people on the site are helpful enough, these stupid threads for looking for players just makes life difficult. i dont see how typing a question and creating a thread makes like easier, which ultimately is what a discussion forum is for. looking through 25+ pages to type a question, and have to search through everyone elses problems and questions is just pointless and is the main reason ihave stopped using FM-base, people jstu dont seem to want to personally help someone and would rather push their problems to someone else. it's just a pain and in the long run, highly inefficient. It makes more sense to ask something like:
"hey, i need a good right back for less than 25 million pounds for my man utd team. any recomendations?"
get your problem soled by someone helpful, then delete your post! it saves up a lot more cyber space than having to search through a lot of ****** ****** posts and comments on other threads looking for the answer to your problem. but there is nothing i can do about the people that dont want to be helpful. so i decide to use sortitoutsi instead.

*Sigh*

Au revoir, best regards to the sortitoutsi staff and their amazing forum

At least you wont have to search through lots of posts on there as hardly anyone posts on there..

lol! i started new threads when i could have just posted here!!!!!!!!!!!
pls dont hurt me :((((((((

1. a voting system on threads so that any with particularly high negatives can be removed or particularly high positive vote percentage added as star site content. One vote each. I think this will help in removing useless or repititive threads

2. A greater differentiation as to where threads can be placed/started.
ie. team guides, stories having a seperate menu up top rather than just the tactics, player editor etc up top
3. also i like the dislike button option stated above could help with my first suggestion

(yes i know it makes it harder to manage the site! sorry)

a dislike button can't be done I don't think. Check the pages above this :)

a dislike button would probably create arguments.

Get a few more mads, perhaps some that don't give you infractions for creating a thread.

Back