Site Improvements Suggestions

Oh, and not sure if it has been brought up, but on another forum, I think they were talking about a 'quote notification' so if someone quoted you, it would alert you of it. Just somehting I think would come in handy.

A filter for the recent posts/threads box, to block out sections, such as the FM stories section.

Oh, and not sure if it has been brought up, but on another forum, I think they were talking about a 'quote notification' so if someone quoted you, it would alert you of it. Just somehting I think would come in handy.

We rely on plugins developed by third parties and nothing like those exist (for this forum software) so I'm afraid they wont get added. Both of them are good ideas though and I would like to have them on here.

We rely on plugins developed by third parties and nothing like those exist (for this forum software) so I'm afraid they wont get added. Both of them are good ideas though and I would like to have them on here.

Ok, thanks anyway.

i thought about that the other day, like a facebook-style notifications button in the corner. would love to see that

is there any forum software which the forum could swap to so it can support such features Sean?

Perfect time for the dislike button to just appear!..

I think it would easier if, when you search for a post on a forum throughout the whole of FM-Base.
For example if you search for a post of 'David Villa role', and it comes up with the forum What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?.

It should come up with the posts in that thread, rather than having to search through the whole 46 pages for David Villa.

If that makes sense?

I think it would easier if, when you search for a post on a forum throughout the whole of FM-Base.
For example if you search for a post of 'David Villa role', and it comes up with the forum What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?.

It should come up with the posts in that thread, rather than having to search through the whole 46 pages for David Villa.

If that makes sense?

You can search for individual posts.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/search.php?searchid=1400735

"Thread Admins"

Say if your doing a joint kit request thread. You can select the other user as the "thread admin". Meaning you can both edit the OP if needed ?

Last edited:
There may well be one of these and I just can't find it, but I think a search for users might be a handy tool.

There is one under the live search, you just select search by user, but it never works. for me anyway.

Back