Site Improvements Suggestions

Maybe an improvement in the Stories area. I just started reading some and they are actually a guide as well to some people.

I don't know if this rule is there or not but maybe all stories need approving from a mod and the stories get closed if they don't get updated for a while, and just in case the person making the stories as some sort of emergency you could leave it open for a decent amount of time, maybe 1 week or if they are messaged to keep it open.

Just some ideas I'm throwing around. :)

Already happens. :)

Already happens. :)

Okay, I guess I didn't see it.

EDIT: Does this forum have a section where there are a collection of guide for different teams. I mean not somewhere lost in the general discussion section but maybe a Sub-section within that. A bit like the stories area but for FM club guides.

Last edited:
What happened to the Live Search bar? No obvious answers please.

What happened to the Live Search bar? No obvious answers please.

i was wondering about that i asked mad sheep and he said he's no idea and to ask Sean as he would know ?

May I suggest a thread dedicated to advertising. If not, I can understand why, spam, and all that, but there seems to have been a significant rise in the number of adverts for "new" FM fansites...

Okay, I guess I didn't see it.

EDIT: Does this forum have a section where there are a collection of guide for different teams. I mean not somewhere lost in the general discussion section but maybe a Sub-section within that. A bit like the stories area but for FM club guides.
no, but there will be dedicated effort/section for Fm11, among other things.

Quick question here. I've tried searching a thread (screenshot request thread) but it doesn't work, comes up saying no results found. Now I know for a fact that when I looked in the thread earlier I saw loads of requests for this player's name, yet it doesn't come up in the search?

Is it just me or has the skin changed from Green to Blue ?oO)

Sean, are you changing the green trim that currently outlines the blue?

I assume it's just left-over from the previous style, but you never know.

Loving the new colours, much easier on the eyes. :)

I'm liking the colour change, hopefully the rest of the green will be changed to it in due course.

Back