Site Improvements Suggestions

I'm digging the Blue. But, the lighter colour looks class as well. Frankly, I'm just happy for the change of scenery.

Blue looks alright, maybe a lighter colour would look better though.

What's happening then?

Is a CM-Base site being released?

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Also, I'm not a massive fan of the blue.

dont really mind on colour aslong as the layout is similar,
I love this layout

One suggested improvement... ditch the star ratings... or at least, prevent thread creator's from being able to give their own thread a star rating. This should stop there being all these 5 star threads with only one rather suspicious vote (which comes after just two posts!)

In the user Bar have a subscribed Threads link or add option to view your Threads would be easier to find
rather than going into user cp. Just getting used to new colour please keep the green in posts though.

I may have missed this but can I ask why there is a 30 second delay between viewing your threads and the new posts?

Cheers. :L

I may have missed this but can I ask why there is a 30 second delay between viewing your threads and the new posts?

Cheers. :L

i think its so the server doesn't overload, think about it if all the people on line where clicking between them (i know not possible but if) then the server would probebly crash

I'm a bit confused :P. Yesterday it said that my total posts is 1180 but now it says 1174 oO). Nothing big but something I've been wondering about.

Back