Site Improvements Suggestions

Tried a different browser? I found this happens with Internet Explorer when I'm at work.

No problems on my normal browsers, Firefox and Opera though.

Thanks Jake, it works :). It happened to me on Firefox and Safari. IE 8 is working fine

Can I suggest maybe having a "go to bottom" button at the top of each thread page, as it can get quite annoying scrolling to the bottom of a long page all the time. Also a way of notifying if someone quote replies something you said possibly? And a way of clicking your post under "view posts" and it goes to the correct part of the thread?

Where the scroll bar is on the right just right click on the bar and then click bottom

Quick question, can I do a story on fifa 11 career mode within the fifa series section?

Quick question, can I do a story on fifa 11 career mode within the fifa series section?

If you really, really want to. We had a few FIFA stories, and as far as I am aware, they were sucky ttm.

I think when we make a thread, we should be able to delete posts made be people!

where it says who you support underneath it you could have a currently managing "write your team" who you are doing a game with 11

:)

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

another point what happened to the time ? (A)

picture.php

its only 5.25 PM ?

picture.php

its only 5.25 PM ?

How you've noticed that now I'll never know, it's been like that for some time (HA!)!

I swear the site was closed in the summer for that to be changed :S

picture.php

its only 5.25 PM ?

Thanks for pointing that out. When there was a problem with the host the server was rebooted on their end. Everytime it reboots the time changes back to whatever ridiculous time it thinks it is.

I will have to find a good time to close the site for 5 hours so we can catch up.

Is it me, or is the site ball-twisting slow today?

Possibly just due to the mass amount of new people on the forum because of the release.

its ball twistingly slow today.

Sean, probably a stupid question, but why does the clock need to be the same time, and why do you have to shut for 5 hours to make it work?

it just took 11 minutes to upload a file less than 1mb to the site.:(

Sean, probably a stupid question, but why does the clock need to be the same time, and why do you have to shut for 5 hours to make it work?

Apparently it messes up the times on the predictions. It's the only thing thats connected by the time on the forums i think, so it needs to be the proper time...and it needs to be shut for hours as it's 5 hours behind.

Apparently it messes up the times on the predictions. It's the only thing thats connected by the time on the forums i think, so it needs to be the proper time...and it needs to be shut for hours as it's 5 hours behind.
cheers becky.

also is anyone else still finding the site is running really slowly? dont think its my connection as every other site i visit loads up fine. using google chrome if that helps

yea really slow for me today, sometime i a load of code come instead of a thread as well, dont think there has been to much traffic on the site today to slow it down, mey my fm will be here within the hour so i wont be complaining then anyway

Back