Site Improvements Suggestions

I am using IE and was using Firefox earlier and it was running like a snail :(

Horrifically slow :'(

Must be all the new threads about people who haven't got their copy yet :S

Yeh, shame all the noobs are clogging up the site! I didn't think FM11 would cause that much of a rush, thought everyone would be too busy playing the game to bother coming on here!

Yeh, shame all the noobs are clogging up the site! I didn't think FM11 would cause that much of a rush, thought everyone would be too busy playing the game to bother coming on here!
dont think that is the reason because it seems to be not very active today :S

maybe sean i updating the site or something

this is what i get in 9/10 of the threads i click
screenhunter02nov051651.jpg

There's been 2000 members on all day, that's a big workload for the server to handle.

Last edited:

its your own problem when it goes like that, your internet maybe, i have never had that so i assume its your internet

that's a Chrome problem, reload it - 75% of threads aren't loading for me :P

its your own problem when it goes like that, your internet maybe, i have never had that so i assume its your internet
not sure because all other sites are flying today, and this site went offline earlier today or was that just me?

Edit: i am on FF Nick so again not sure

Last edited:
Please be patient if you feel that the site is going slow for you, there is just a few thousand people online at the moment and there isn't anything we can do about it. :)

Last edited:
Site is slow, understandable though.

Any update on the blog system?

Release day is always like this. Couple that with this being the Friday of a school week, ie plenty of kids will have got the game today and rushed home from school. The site was always going to run slow today, it's to be expected.

Last edited:
Please be patient if you feel that the site is going slow for you, there is just a few thousand people online at the moment and there isn't anything we can do about it. :)
sorry if i am coming across inpatient,it is understandable that it is slower today, just making sure it wasnt just me who was getting this (A)

sorry if i am coming across inpatient,it is understandable that it is slower today, just making sure it wasnt just me who was getting this (A)

lol, oh i wasn't directing it at just you, it was just incase anyone else comes on this thread and asks why it's slow.

Where has the live search bar gone?

It's completely disapeared on my PC D:

Last edited:
Painfully slow for me at the moment. Will probably be on rarely until the huge hype dies down and the site speeds up a little. I understand that it is diifficult for the server to process this huge mass of new members/posts.

I'm just wondering how come the time of the site (at the bottom the page), is 1:00 AM??

Back