Site Improvements Suggestions

Rep points..?

Also, at the bottom of a thread, a ''next thread-previous thread'' thing, like on most forums.

Just my £0.02 :D

We had rep points before, It was pointless.

We had rep points before, It was pointless.

Yeah rep points are a default feature in VB and it was completely abused when FMB used to be reasonably sensible. I dread to think what you lot would do with it.

This is a bit drastic, and just a suggestion

The Premium Members Lounge
Surely this should be the Premium Members only Lounge? The Staff have their special room, and the lounge is ours? What I'm saying, is that there should be one voted Staff member to look over the Premium Members section, and the rest should be prevented from going into the Lounge :P

Just a suggestion, considering that the two groups should have their own section?

Sorry if this is a absolute **** idea :P

Surely this should be the Premium Members only Lounge? The Staff have their special room, and the lounge is ours? What I'm saying, is that there should be one voted Staff member to look over the Premium Members section, and the rest should be prevented from going into the Lounge :P

Just a suggestion, considering that the two groups should have their own section?

But what about the staff who are premium members?

well, they a predominantly staff, aren't they?

They also paid their money to be premium members so only fair to allow them access to the Premium Members lounge.

I don't get it, why would you not want staff in the Premium members lounge?

I like that idea. Sick of not having a place to mouth off about the green name brigade on the forum.

because it's a PREMIUM MEMBER area?

I thought it would be a bit of a drab idea :P

Personally, as I have donated, I still hold myself as a Premium member.

but to be fair, people know you as a Staff member over a premium member

Meh, well, at the end of the day, you want less people to post in a section that already has a minimal amount of people posting? :S

I'm a premium member as well as a staff member.

If you were in charge of a forum, would you want a section of it to be invisible to you, where the likes of Billy were making their true feelings felt? :P

because it's a PREMIUM MEMBER area?

I thought it would be a bit of a drab idea :P

But nearly all the staff are premium members anyway. It would probably be a riot in the Premium Members section without the staff... Oh wait, no-one uses it...

I'm a premium member as well as a staff member.

If you were in charge of a forum, would you want a section of it to be invisible to you, where the likes of Billy were making their true feelings felt? :P

suppose. just as I thought, it's a **** idea :P

I like it, We could get dunc monitoring it, as he is uber gay, and abuse everyone

FACEPALM

I have a problem logging in. Every time I do so, even when I tick the remember me box, the very next thing I click and I get logged off. I've deleted my cookies many times. Could someone help me?

I have a problem logging in. Every time I do so, even when I tick the remember me box, the very next thing I click and I get logged off. I've deleted my cookies many times. Could someone help me?

Tried a different browser? I found this happens with Internet Explorer when I'm at work.

No problems on my normal browsers, Firefox and Opera though.

Back