Site Improvements Suggestions

Each should have it's own thread, in a way of showing more respect.

Can I suggest maybe having a "go to bottom" button at the top of each thread page, as it can get quite annoying scrolling to the bottom of a long page all the time. Also a way of notifying if someone quote replies something you said possibly? And a way of clicking your post under "view posts" and it goes to the correct part of the thread?

Can I suggest maybe having a "go to bottom" button at the top of each thread page, as it can get quite annoying scrolling to the bottom of a long page all the time. Also a way of notifying if someone quote replies something you said possibly? And a way of clicking your post under "view posts" and it goes to the correct part of the thread?

First the first one, press the End key on your keyboard (should be around Home, Page Up and Page Down)

First the first one, press the End key on your keyboard (should be around Home, Page Up and Page Down)
I use a mac don't think we have this luxury.

I assume you have an iMac? Below the buttons F13 and F14 are four arrows, two of which send you to the top/bottom of a page, and the other two move you up/down the page.

I have a suggestion for the site, if you make a thread and someone helps you out and it becomes both your thread then they should be able to edit the thread and opening post ect.

I assume you have an iMac? Below the buttons F13 and F14 are four arrows, two of which send you to the top/bottom of a page, and the other two move you up/down the page.
No such buttons, have a macbook.

Can I suggest maybe having a "go to bottom" button at the top of each thread page, as it can get quite annoying scrolling to the bottom of a long page all the time.

Try pressing the fn key then click the right arrow to move to the bottom of the page.

If that doesn't work..go to an Apple discussion forum and ask there. :\

I have a suggestion for the site, if you make a thread and someone helps you out and it becomes both your thread then they should be able to edit the thread and opening post ect.

Sorry it's not possible, it's been asked many times before.

I don't really want to add a Go To Bottom link as it will just add clutter to the top of a thread where there are already so many controls and links already.

Apparantly on a Macbook you press "Fn + Right Arrow" to go to the End (http://pcmcourseware.com/blog/2009/02/23/home-and-end-keys-on-the-macbook-pro/)

That's not possible I'm afraid, it would be a nice feature though.

I will make sure I add that when I update the forums as it is one of those annoying little things.

This may have been suggested before but I think a Tech section would be good - where people can ask what computer/laptop to buy, what graphics card to buy, and other general tech discussion. Threads on these topics seem to be all over the place on the forum.

This may have been suggested before but I think a Tech section would be good - where people can ask what computer/laptop to buy, what graphics card to buy, and other general tech discussion. Threads on these topics seem to be all over the place on the forum.

perhaps there could be a thread but there simply isn't enough interest to merit it's own section.

Rep points..?

Also, at the bottom of a thread, a ''next thread-previous thread'' thing, like on most forums.

Just my £0.02 :D

A button to hide all posts written by morons.... One can only dream!

Rep points..?

Also, at the bottom of a thread, a ''next thread-previous thread'' thing, like on most forums.

Just my £0.02 :D
Lol no. I don't like to see my rep points being 0 as nobody knows me.

How about anti-spam programme

Back