Site Improvements Suggestions

What's going on recently, the right hand panel's have gone?!

Seans removing all the add ons which aren't essential, this is purely a short term measure to make the essential site infrastructure (the forum) run as smoothly as possible during the busiest time in the sites history.

aargh, this is impossible to navigate on, I can't even see who's on my buddies list XD

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

however, it's got a ****** ****** lot quicker :)

I have a suggestion to help the site go faster while there is an influx in new member.
Her goes might not be very popular but seen as it is a free site maybe put a download cap i dunno maybe a 1.5 gigs a day to help the site go faster as it is really slow currently.

Don't like the site without the Recent Threads list. It's the main thing I use.

Don't understand why when Lee made the suggestion, despite a number of us disagreeing with it, it's been done anyway, but when other members make suggestions, if a mod/admin doesn't like it then it won't happen.

Makes no sense to me, but ok.

Don't understand why when Lee made the suggestion, despite a number of us disagreeing with it, it's been done anyway, but when other members make suggestions, if a mod/admin doesn't like it then it won't happen.

It's been done as a short term measure to speed the site up....?

Try clicking new posts at the top.

If what Jake said is true then its only temp so dw, but to some extent I agree with you.

aargh, this is impossible to navigate on, I can't even see who's on my buddies list XD

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

however, it's got a ****** ****** lot quicker :)

You don't have any buddies do you???

Hmm, I don't use it a lot TBH, i use the New posts at the top.

I know it's only a temporary change, but I like the site without the 'recent posts' bit. Means people have to actually browse and look through the forums rather than just posting in the few threads that stay in the 'recent posts' bar.

I know it's only a temporary change, but I like the site without the 'recent posts' bit. Means people have to actually browse and look through the forums rather than just posting in the few threads that stay in the 'recent posts' bar.
i agree, maybe threads wont die so quickly

I don't understand what you are saying there? Please explain.

Hope some of the bits are going to be put back. I need to make my match predictions for the coming week.

Hope some of the bits are going to be put back. I need to make my match predictions for the coming week.

There is a forum listed under Football called 'FM-Base Football Prediction League' which will take you to the predictions script :)

It's been done as a short term measure to speed the site up....?

Try clicking new posts at the top.

I understand that. But what I'm saying is another Improvement suggestion. That every member is heard equally. I made a thread about it a while back, and got about 50 odd 'likes' on the OP so people obviously agreed with me, but it turned into an 'everybody abuse Gregor thread' and got deleted.

It's a short term measure for now, but I'd guess that it will probably end up just staying like this. I think a lot of people actually use the Recent Threads bit quite a lot. I never use the 'new posts' because as I stated before in another thread, if someone brings up an old thread they can get infracted for it, so imo it's pointless but it's not my site so..

Back