Site Improvements Suggestions

I think you should stop now. And only post things that will 'Improve' The site.

Maybe a post limit to create a thread? I know when i started out i created a lot of threads i regret now, so maybe give newbies a chance to look around?

yeah, when i was a junior here, i started loads of threads that i regret. but now i can delete my old threads^^)

Maybe a post limit to create a thread? I know when i started out i created a lot of threads i regret now, so maybe give newbies a chance to look around?

Discriminates really.

They have as much right to create threads as us. :)

Could you make it so the forum views could be changed from linear to threaded??

No sorry I can't as the way the forums are used the posts wont all appear to be in the correct order.

Can I ask why you prefer threaded view? I can't stand that way and I find it very tedious looking through each post individually.

No sorry I can't as the way the forums are used the posts wont all appear to be in the correct order.

Can I ask why you prefer threaded view? I can't stand that way and I find it very tedious looking through each post individually.

Sorry my bad, I read the description wrong. This is the right way to have a forum, just different to how I've seen it before.

I looked around to see if this was mentioned but didn't see anything about it.
I remember there was a "New Posts In" dropbar. I thought that it was a good addition but it seems to have gone. Is there a chance of getting it back?

Why can't we have an Other Sports sub section in the forum. Personally, I see a lot of Cricket, Snooker, Darts threads in the General Chat section. Surely that section is for everyday life???

Quick tip..

The time at the bottom of the screen says 7:48 PM.

Quick tip..

The time at the bottom of the screen says 7:48 PM.

it is a server set time, the server is probaly foriegn or something, so it is running on a foriegn time scaler

Weve been notified about this before. To make the site display the correct time Sean would have to shut it down for a few hours. So theres little point bothering as everyone would moan about the site being down.

Weve been notified about this before. To make the site display the correct time Sean would have to shut it down for a few hours. So theres little point bothering as everyone would moan about the site being down.

I did change it before but when we had server problems recently it decided to reset back to the default time. The next time I am going to be awake in the early hours I will close FM-Base for 4 hours so the time can catch up.

Would it be possible to alert you in some way when a tread you subscribed to has a new post apart form e-mails as that is too much effert?

If it is not too much work could we change the colour of the site - I think orange or blue would make a nice change from green, if this is too expensive, laborious or time-consuming then don't mind me as the site is perfect!!! :wub:

If it is not too much work could we change the colour of the site - I think orange or blue would make a nice change from green, if this is too expensive, laborious or time-consuming then don't mind me as the site is perfect!!! :wub:

This is actually one of the newer designs of the site. If you were here about 1-2 years ago the site had a orange and black theme, I guess people wanted a change then so I can't see it going back.