Site Improvements Suggestions

Spoken to Sean about the animated sigs and he has told me just to send a message to a Mod/Admin to have a word with them.

Yippee! No 30 sec. waiting in between searches.

EDIT: Well there wasn't for about 2 mins. :'(

Please remove that Girls Advertising...:mad:

When it stops making FM-Base money it will be gone.

Until then just click the little - on the top right of the block and you can hide it from view :)

StuW said:
I would like the return of the Player pages from the FM09 site. Can you remember, the page where you clicked the position that you wanted, and then a list of players for ALL levels where there. Superstars, Backup, Championship, Lower League Gem etc. Would certainly slim down the number of threads for 'looking for players'. Love the Dislike button idea aswell

I would also love to have this back as well was very usefull. Also, dislike button would be good basically exactly what Stu said.

Is there a way to delete your threads? if yes how?
if you can't I think you should be able to

also is there a time limit after that your thread becomes view only if no one has replied to it for a long time because one of my threads became view only after a couple of days

Is there a way to delete your threads? if yes how?
if you can't I think you should be able to

also is there a time limit after that your thread becomes view only if no one has replied to it for a long time because one of my threads became view only after a couple of days

by view only i assume you mean closed. if it was closed then there was a reason behind it, usually its becuase one of the staff felt it was pointless, a duplicate thread, or became a spam fest.

you can close your own threads, you have to be a premium member to have this right. for more info on doanting to become a premium member click here

Can you change everyone's name to Paul ****?

I think it would really improve the site.

funny JP, seriously i think it would just cause a bunch of petty arguments, people would get offended that someone disliked their post, and noobs would dislike tactics because theyre stupid like that
i agree with joe it would cause arguments and noobs wouldnt really know the way of the forum :D

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Are you obsessed with Paul ****

good plan lets start with these things next to our names

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Are you obsessed with Paul ****[/QUOTE]
Who isnt?

If everyone has **** as there user Title, it will win life.

**** it ill do it lol but i think were off topic here though