Site Improvements Suggestions

can i ask why there was people with the same names as Mods earlier and why did it go down for 10-15 minutes? (A)

Probably someone who got banned and raged so they make an account with similar name to the mod and troll.

There was a bug on the site which allowed people to sign up with a username which had already been taken by someone else (though that is not supposed to happen) so Sean took down the site to fix it....i think that's what it was but can't be entirely sure. lol

There was a bug on the site which allowed people to sign up with a username which had already been taken by someone else (though that is not supposed to happen) so Sean took down the site to fix it....i think that's what it was but can't be entirely sure. lol

thanks for the reply :)

Not strictly an improvement suggestion, just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me.

For the last couple of days when I've clicked Mark Forums Read I've been getting the following message:

vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Tried it in Firefox, Chrome and IE and got the same message each time, not been able to try it on any other computers though so can't tell if its unique to me or not.

Not strictly an improvement suggestion, just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me.

For the last couple of days when I've clicked Mark Forums Read I've been getting the following message:

Tried it in Firefox, Chrome and IE and got the same message each time, not been able to try it on any other computers though so can't tell if its unique to me or not.

Yeah mate its says the same for me

This is off topic but I didn't want to make a new thread....

Can anyone point me in the direction of the screen where it shown each mod and what area they were responsible for??

On the Arsenal forum i am on they have lots of funny smiles which maybe Base could use to improve theirs? (A)

http://www.onlinearsenal.com/forums/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

Only one of them needs to make a come back.

inlove.gif
in place of :wub: please.

And please include a footy smilie, could help with things like stories to show goals?

one thing I have noticed that would make life a tad easier, could we get the option to attach pictures in PM's? Like we can on normal threads?

a minimum post count to make a thread ?
it seems we keep getting new users making useless threads, instead of posting in a sticky :)

a minimum post count to make a thread ?
it seems we keep getting new users making useless threads, instead of posting in a sticky :)

Equally though it'd be harsh on the people who sign up just to ask a question that hasn't been asked before.

Back