Site Improvements Suggestions

Can we all get back on topic please. Further **** & i'll start infracting.

Unsure. Becky will maybe know more and Sean definitely will...as far as I am aware Sean is still working on the design & functionality.

With Sean working 9-5 or w/e then having Becky bothering him when he gets back it might take some time.

Sean definitely knows about his own progress with the new features?

Fancy that.

is it possible to implement a betting system on the forum, I've seen something similar on FMFormation, and it's a great add-on. Any ideas?

i've seen forum credits and/or vBookie work well in other forums, just a thought.

Is the blog system scrapped? Or is there going to be any? If so, when?
Not as far as I know. Sean is doing a complete redesign of the site as well - it is just taking him longer to finish than he originally though. Happens to me all the time :P

Is it possible to have Classic threads section. Some of the threads are really good like "Why i like fellow FM basers".

is it possible to implement a betting system on the forum, I've seen something similar on FMFormation, and it's a great add-on. Any ideas?

i've seen forum credits and/or vBookie work well in other forums, just a thought.

Not really a fan of those sort of things myself, considering how many members we have, it might turn out to be a waste of bandwidth.

Is the blog system scrapped? Or is there going to be any? If so, when?

Be patient please :) Sean is working on the site as much as possible. He has a fulltime Becky and a job too so it's taking a while |)

Is it possible to have Classic threads section. Some of the threads are really good like "Why i like fellow FM basers".

When you click on a section you can filter it by views etc

The ability to see if someone has been infracted for a post.

Was mentioned in IRC before when Lee told us to stop reporting posts that had already been dealt with, but we didn't know.

To be honest, its great site.
Just add more smileys like XD

can i ask why there was people with the same names as Mods earlier and why did it go down for 10-15 minutes? (A)

Back