Site Improvements Suggestions

Just a small point, just creating my signature, and I found that you couldn't have more than 8 lines in total. Despite not having any writing on four of my current seven, surely something can be changed, so that the rules become 8 lines of writing in total. Otherwise, the "larger and wordier" sigs will be slightly ugly and not formatted and spaced too well. Not sure if you can implement this, but I will wait to hear the response :)

I think it would improve the site if every time a Moderator made an attempt at a funny comment on a thread, about 20 'sheep' stopped liking every post the moderators make. Really grinds my gears.

I think it would improve the site if every time a Moderator made an attempt at a funny comment on a thread, about 20 'sheep' stopped liking every post the moderators make. Really grinds my gears.

We can't make the mods less hilarious...sorry.

Have you not considered they might be liking it because they agree with the comment?

US > you.

Redders any idea on when the blog/new features become active?

Unsure. Becky will maybe know more and Sean definitely will...as far as I am aware Sean is still working on the design & functionality.

With Sean working 9-5 or w/e then having Becky bothering him when he gets back it might take some time.

I'm glad your on-line forum title gives you satisfaction and power.

Hey, you're the one making distinctions between comments Mods make and comments us regular drones make, not them. You can't really lambast the titled and then claim their titles don't matter anyway.

Hey, you're the one making distinctions between comments Mods make and comments us regular drones make, not them. You can't really lambast the titled and then claim their titles don't matter anyway.

Why do always have to out smart me with your intelligence, touche GodCubed. Although when they make comments like Mike's it does make you dislike some of them.

Unsure. Becky will maybe know more and Sean definitely will...as far as I am aware Sean is still working on the design & functionality.

With Sean working 9-5 or w/e then having Becky bothering him when he gets back it might take some time.

Haha i do not bother him, and if anyone bother's him it's you trying to get him to play FIFA. :P

But i think Sean is testing the new software out at the moment and then i think once the majority of it has been completed Sean is gonna switch over to the new site, or so that was the last thing he told me, but i'm not sure how much he has left to do.

Why do always have to out smart me with your intelligence, touche GodCubed. Although when they make comments like Mike's it does make you dislike some of them.
You're complaining about something that doesnt really matter nor is it an particularly an issue for site improvement and you're claiming they do it as fact, when really its your opinion as to why they do it.

Cheers for the info Redders and Becky

Back