Site Improvements Suggestions

Do you think it would be good to have a Grammar Mod ?
Their main job would just to be tidying up the threads of spelling mistakes , txt talk etc etc.

There are site rules condemning poor grammar and text talk, so if it became commonplace then the punishments and penalties come into effect. It would be a pointless job, and one that I think all the mods currently do in their own sections anyway

I can read/understand 95% of threads atm, so I don't think we need one, unless someone is willing to check every single post of every single thread to check grammar?

Just give them a link to Google Chrome B-)

Well if it wasn't you who had to do it , why would you care?

I agree with it in principle, it would be nice to have tidy threads with correct spelling and punctuation but I don't see why anybody would want to go through threads correcting it all especially on match threads. If someone would want to do it and could do it well then credit to them.

Quite apart from the whole fact that it would be such a ridiculously mammoth task, moderating every tiny little bit of grammar and spelling. My spelling and grammar is reasonably good, but I make many mistakes myself. We'd need something like fifty grammar mods just to keep up with the workload, not to mention the idea being more or less pointless anyway. If people get the gist, then it's alright mostly, seeing as nobody uses text talk anyway.

Silly idea.

Quite apart from the whole fact that it would be such a ridiculously mammoth task, moderating every tiny little bit of grammar and spelling. My spelling and grammar is reasonably good, but I make many mistakes myself. We'd need something like fifty grammar mods just to keep up with the workload, not to mention the idea being more or less pointless anyway. If people get the gist, then it's alright mostly, seeing as nobody uses text talk anyway.

Silly idea.

wht u on bout bruv?

That would be pretty epic.

I can't imagine many people wanting a Dunc one though ahah

Think it would be a bit sad to go around wearing a t shirt like that tbh

Back