Site Improvements Suggestions

I'd like to have a option of skins to choose. :)

Everyone asks about this all the time and the answer will always be no. There's just too much work to put into it when only a few users may even use the skin. :)

The vast majority of premium members are downloaders who have never posted on the forums. This is why Sean implemented the shorter term memberships, so someone can sign up for a small price, and get all the downloads they need in a short period.

Premium membership may be '****' to those who are forum regulars, but for those who don't want to wait between downloads it's valuable, as the sales numbers have proved.

And Shay Given, if only you knew what went on in the premium members lounge. ;)
I thought of that just after I posted.

The download bit btw, the premium members lounge sucks I hear.

People say premium membership is overrated, but if you log out and see all the Ads you will notice the difference :)

I got it to donate coz I love this site :wub:

Plus the Blue Star Rocks...

Is there any way that you could make it so that instead of the post boundaries for Modern Day Legend, etc. you could do it based on quality instead, so noobs who spam loads don't end up with the 'prestigious' status? :P

And reputation = pointless IMO

That's exactly what a reputation system is supposed to do. It's just that people don't use it correctly and is obviously open to abuse.

Watch it, Sean will infract you ;)

Did he have a Mod vote with the Repometer :S Cos no one seems to like it except him.

I never said I liked it. As Mike said above I simply enabled it because a few members wanted it so thought I would see how it went.

That's exactly what a reputation system is supposed to do. It's just that people don't use it correctly and is obviously open to abuse.

I never said I liked it. As Mike said above I simply enabled it because a few members wanted it so thought I would see how it went.

Yep ok, I looked at the endless amount of requests ;)

Question.
Why is there no more Live search? Seems like it's been replaced by facebook like and tweeting. I liked the live search :(

Question.
Why is there no more Live search? Seems like it's been replaced by facebook like and tweeting. I liked the live search :(

Last night the sight went down for maintenance. I expect it has something to do with that.

Here's a suggestion - can we reduce the number of Arsenal match day threads to 0 per week? Getting ******* depressing these days.

How about after a year of being a member, someone has to donate or GTFO? :P This way, nubs like Joe would be gone and it would help maintain the site ;)

Back